Full Suite & Club Class Dining

KruzeKrazy!

We are in a full suite but our 2 adult children and their respective spouses are each in a non-Club Class mini-suite. All 3 res are linked.

My question: so we could all done together we requested a TD table for 6. Does this mean my DW and I cannot dine in Club Class when we may be dining on our own separate from them?

We want to dine together when we do but we also should (we think) be able to dine in Club Class when on our own as we have paid for that...

We are in a full suite but our 2 adult children and their respective spouses are each in a non-Club Class mini-suite. All 3 res are linked.

My question: so we could all done together we requested a TD table for 6. Does this mean my DW and I cannot dine in Club Class when we may be dining on our own separate from them?

We want to dine together when we do but we also should (we think) be able to dine in Club Class when on our own as we have paid for that...

Those of you booked in the full suite can dine in Club Class any time you like, regardless of your reservations being linked, etc.

Those not in the suite or not in a Club Class mini cannot join you at the Club Class dining area - so for the meals you want to enjoy together, you would need to go to traditional dinner with then, or alternative venues...

If you go to Club Class, your kids & in-laws cannot join you and your wife. Otherwise you can skip Club Class dining and join them in the regular section of MDR.

We had CC dining in March. Each night they will have an off menu special for CC section. Selection wise, that was about it. On the Regal the CC section seemed to have more attentive service. I can tell because we went to the the non-CC MDR on the second night by chance. Are those CC dining perks worth having a separate table apart from your family? I wouldn't think so, but we were travelling just by ourselves.

Since you are in a suite, you can have breakfast in Sabatini's. DO NOT MISS THAT. Sabatini's breakfast is good enough to ditch your family for. Try the special poached eggs. :)

The tables in CC are always there and available. It doesn't matter where you dine you can always go to CC.

According to the stated policy in the Club Class FAQs, you will not be able to dine in Club Class if you have requested Traditional Dining. (That would be reserving two places for you - the one in Traditional Dining that no one else could use and the one in Club Class.) If you want to dine with them some of the time, then you should all request Anytime Dining instead of Traditional Dining. Then you can dine with them in the Anytime Dining Room or by yourselves in Club Class Dining whichever you want to do each evening.

I don't know whether the Club Class headwaiter on a specific voyage on a specific ship would or would not allow you to eat in Club Class Dining when you have booked Traditional Dining, but it is against the stated policy I quoted. There have been many threads on Cruise Critic about people who have booked Traditional Dining and then eaten or tried to eat in Anytime Dining (not Club Class) - sometimes it is allowed, sometimes no one checks, and sometimes it is not allowed. Your eating in Club Class while having a table reserved and unused in Traditional Dining would have the same effect as someone eating in Anytime Dining while having a table reserved in Traditional Dining - two tables would be held out of service for the same people at the same time.

If you go to Club Class, your kids & in-laws cannot join you and your wife.

I didn't see where the OP was asking about dining in CC with all 6 of them. :confused:

I think they are aware of the fact that it's for the 2 of them only.

Its nice to have those tables waiting.

Yes, Colo Cruiser - uiu are right. I know the non-CC family cannot dine with us in CC. I was wondering about the reverse.

Thanks, NavyVeteran - that is precisely what my question was all about.

And, yes, Selion, this will be our 4th Princess full suite cruise and we LOVE breakfast in Sabatini's! We'll be on the Ruby which has Share instead if Sabatini's [emoji26] but I'm sure we'll enjoy breakfast in Crown Grill. And we've already told everyone we WILL be having breakfast without them. [emoji4]