Is Eurodam to Alaska a new itinerary? Can't find any reviews here.

styles27

We just completed the Eurodam's first cruise to Alaska in a Neptune suite . We will be sharing our adventure and photos in a full day by day review later this week . But tonight it's dinner in Seatle before flying home to Florida tomorrow . :) :D

Can't wait for your review! What Suite # were you in? Port or starboard? (Be sure to post a link to your review when you start/post it!)

That is a great picture thank you so much.

We had a great smooth ride all the way until last night got a little choppy but not anything like last week. So far we're having a blast. The crew on this ship is so friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Way off topic, but I don't want to leave you hanging with this.

I saw five of them on my laptop last night at 10:08, 10:10, 10:12, 10:16, and 10:20 eastern time. I reported the first four, then decided I wasn't going to be able to keep up, and signed out for the night. They were gone this morning.

Thanks Ruth I thought it was the app I'm using.

Is anybody else seeing these posts? a328c82321ff8de0962c23985904c3ad.jpg

Or is it my wacky phone app?

For me they're showing up in Chinese or Japanese. Never seen that on here before.

They're spam. I ran them through Google translate.

424e2950fdc75328f4ba82f61d63371a.jpgChecking in from Sitka. We are so lucky it's sunny and about 50-55 deg right now. Glacier Bay was amazing yesterday started with light rain but ended with sunshine and rainbows. It didn't look real. The seas have been perfect! Loving every minute so far!

424e2950fdc75328f4ba82f61d63371a.jpgChecking in from Sitka. We are so lucky it's sunny and about 50-55 deg right now. Glacier Bay was amazing yesterday started with light rain but ended with sunshine and rainbows. It didn't look real. The seas have been perfect! Loving every minute so far!

Oh wow, what a magical photo! I'm so glad you are having a great cruise:D

Awesome pic! You have been so fortunate with the weather. Glad everything has been so much fun so far. Enjoy Sitka!

This cruise is probably my favorite of all time.

The scenery is breathtaking.

Yesterday sailing from Sitka to Ketchikan we saw gorgeous snow capped mountains pretty much the entire way. (we lucked out our room is port side so very scenic for hours, nothing to see but ocean on starboard)

We saw so many whales it was fantastic.

We came for the itinerary but we're hearing a lot of complaints about the lack of entertainment in the evening.

This is definitely a "younger" (lots of 20, 30 40 & 50 yr old couples)

they're understandably disappointed in all of the empty lounges at night.

Cruise director is ineffective. Yesterday when she came on stage after the comedian (he was the entire show on the main stage)

She talked about us being in Ketchikan tomorrow and that we had to be back on board by 1230. She then says "it's the perfect time to come back...you all can have lunch then you'll have the whole afternoon to take a nap"!

lol it was such a dumb thing to say. People want to hear what's going on on the ship. They don't want to be told to take a nap [emoji23] we had to laugh.

Having said that I'd book another week right now and stay on board for another cruise if I didn't have work commitments.

Woke up to this view this morning in Ketchikan!

[emoji6]c68af9969a857771f8a0cc98e40601a2.jpg

This is in Sitka. The shuttle bus driver told us it's the first time in two weeks that mountain top has been visible. She thanked us for bringing in the sunshine! We loved Sitka!

ea8b0e5dacfcba14badffbc0337959be.jpg

Have a great day everyone!

Very sad to have this cruise come to an end. Disembarkation was very smooth we were off the ship by 8:15 and through customs and at the rental car place by 8:30.

Spending a couple of days in Seattle area and will write a full review on Eurodam soon.

Very sad to have this cruise come to an end. Disembarkation was very smooth we were off the ship by 8:15 and through customs and at the rental car place by 8:30.

Spending a couple of days in Seattle area and will write a full review on Eurodam soon.

Welcome back to the landlubber' s life, Deb :D Thanks for being so good about checking in with us. I hope you enjoy your post-cruise Seattle experience, and I look forward to reading your review.

Welcome back, Deb. I really enjoyed you checking in. You sound like you had an excellent cruise!

I have a question, since you had the same Ketchikan itinerary we will have on the Oosterdam . Do you know if the Alaska Rain Forest Sanctuary, Raptor Center & Totems met on board , or on the dock?

Thank you for the welcome backs! lol

Sean, I'm not sure...we didn't take any excursions in Ketchikan because we were there such a short amount of time. We just did some souvenir shopping at that port.

Sorry I cound't help on that one.