Regal Princess Video Series

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! One of my favorite things to do is video blog (vlog) my cruises. Hopefully they will come in handy to people who are about to sail on the ship/destination. Anyway, I sailed on the Regal Princess in January and I'm starting to post those videos to my YouTube Channel. This thread is where I'll be posting them in case anyone is interested. Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How'd you get a "free shuttle" to the port?

Our cruise was January 8-15th, 2017. On January 6th, there was a shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport which caused major delays that weekend. I was actually on the Holland America Eurodam that day. I did the Eurodam and then the next day, got on the Regal Princess. So my friend who was doing the Regal Princess with me flew into Ft. Lauderdale and when I went to pick her up at the airport, one of the Princess representatives at the baggage claim area noticed my ship luggage tags and told me that Princess is offering free shuttles (transfers) to the cruise port because of what happened there a couple days earlier. It was very nice of Princess to do that!

We are booked on the Regal not till Jan

Enjoyed the video, looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Scott for posting.

Thanks! Have a wonderful cruise! I'll also be sailing on the Regal Princess next year-January 7-14th. It will actually be a group cruise for my viewers. Many of my viewers have been asking about going on a cruise with me so I scheduled two for next year and one is on the Regal! There will be group oriented onboard activities, dinners and shore excursions! Can't wait!!

Thanks! Have a wonderful cruise! I'll also be sailing on the Regal Princess next year-January 7-14th. It will actually be a group cruise for my viewers. Many of my viewers have been asking about going on a cruise with me so I scheduled two for next year and one is on the Regal! There will be group oriented onboard activities, dinners and shore excursions! Can't wait!!

Scott we sail leaving the 28th.

Patiently waiting for more video.:D

I love your vlogs and your enthusiasm. We just got off the Regal last month, third time, and she truly is a beautiful ship. Thanks so much for letting us all relive our cruises on the Regal [emoji74]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. You two are so infectious! I love how much fun you both have! My best friend (of almost 30 years) and I will be sailing on the Regal from the 14th to the 21st of January in 2018. Your videos just make the anticipation for that trip so much greater! Can't wait for part 3! Thanks again!

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. You two are so infectious! I love how much fun you both have! My best friend (of almost 30 years) and I will be sailing on the Regal from the 14th to the 21st of January in 2018. Your videos just make the anticipation for that trip so much greater! Can't wait for part 3! Thanks again!

Aww! Thank you so much! I'll just miss you! I'll be sailing on the Regal Princess January 7-14, 2018. It will actually be a Group Cruise for my YouTube/Facebook Group/any other social media video viewers...anyone is welcomed! :) I'll wave when getting off the ship! Lol