Desirable aft cabins on solstice class

RCCL Fan

We're looking at booking Equinox or Silhouette and are interested in an aft-facing cabin.

We LOVE 1602 on RCI's Radiance class.

Any cabins you recommend we look for on Solstice.

We understand many of them are interconnecting.... is that a deal breaker for you?

You might want to check the S class sticky link for specific cabin information, we just completed our first Celebrity cruise on the Equinox in February and it was a wonderful cruise. I used the sticky when researching cabins and found it to be a great tool.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

8344 on Solstice is excellent. It's not Concierge, but I didn't miss any of the benefits of that class. It's in the middle of the row of aft-facing cabins so has a wider balcony than the others. Perfectly quiet and no soot, which I read was a concern beforehand. Nice long walk from the stairs so I could work off the wonderful meals I had!

Enjoy.

8344 on Solstice is excellent. It's not Concierge, but I didn't miss any of the benefits of that class. It's in the middle of the row of aft-facing cabins so has a wider balcony than the others. Perfectly quiet and no soot, which I read was a concern beforehand. Nice long walk from the stairs so I could work off the wonderful meals I had!

Enjoy.

We had that cabin and the balcony is larger. Loved the wake. Long walk from the elevator but you get used to it.

I was very surprised to learn that none of the aft-facing balcony cabins on S class ships have a roof. I cancelled my S1 suite and moved to a side S2 because of this. We like some shade and the ability to sit out even when it is raining. Too bad because we love the wake view.

39august, our deck 12 S1 corner aft suite on Reflection was partially covered and we chose it primarily for that reason and we sat out during a rain shower and had no problem and didn't get wet. We love AFT suites!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If it's in your budget, book an S1 sky suite and then you'll get great view, access to michael's club, and your main dining room is luminae. Plus you will likely get free internet, free premium beverage package, free gratuities and some on board credit with your booking. We like the extra space. We don't use the butler much.

I was very surprised to learn that none of the aft-facing balcony cabins on S class ships have a roof. I cancelled my S1 suite and moved to a side S2 because of this. We like some shade and the ability to sit out even when it is raining. Too bad because we love the wake view.

S2s on deck 12 have a covered balcony & S1s on 12 have partial cover.