Internet packages

I'm sailing on the Allure at the end of the month. The price last week for the internet package was 11.95 now it's 14.39 . Is this normal practice when the cruise gets closer? I'm not new to cruising but I've never purchased internet usage before. Thanks for any feedback.

Does this allow me to IM thru Facebook and video chat thru Facebook? I don't need to stream videos (youtube etc)

Certainly IM, and probably video chat, but the video may be lower quality than you are used to.

Certainly IM, and probably video chat, but the video may be lower quality than you are used to.

Not sure what the options were on Jewel last week as we purchased in advance.

However; we found the surf only package on Harmony to be really poor...perhaps because we were in Europe..Struggled even with emails.

However the full package(before they gave the different options) on Allure we found brilliant. It was a lot better than Jewel in my opinion.

I'm sailing on the Allure at the end of the month. The price last week for the internet package was 11.95 now it's 14.39 . Is this normal practice when the cruise gets closer? I'm not new to cruising but I've never purchased internet usage before. Thanks for any feedback.

but it's 20% off now lol. this just happened to me today. been 11.99 since february. now this.

i guess you really do have to book to lock in because you never know what will happen.

regardless this is cheap compared to 125 on the Breakaway for 1 gig of data

Its $19 something Canadian on our October 2017 sailing (just increased by $4 this week) but still shows as $15 something Canadian for our symphony sailing November of 2018. I bought the 2018 package in case that increases soon as well.

Yes, very true. Also, you can cancel and reorder if the price goes down.

isnt this how everyones cruise got canceled

absent that error, hopefully is easy to cancel and rebook as ive never done it before. i do see the cancel button on the reservation