What food and beverage venues on Serenade (other than bars) open late and early.

We are just off Serenade. Cafe Lattetudes was generally open 6:30am-11pm. Par Cafe hours varied during the day depending on other venues that were open, whether it was a Sea or Port day, but was only each evening until midnight. Generally nothing other than Room Service available after midnight.

Hmm.... so no place to get coffee earlier than 6:30 am? I tend to get up early and wander or find a quiet location to read while DW likes to sleep in so room service isn't a great option unless I want to wait outside the door until its delivered. I guess I've been spoiled as my last two cruises were on Explorer and Allure, both of which had Cafe Promenade open 24 hr. I don't remember where I got my coffee on Gem but do remember getting it somewhere bright and early.

Hmm.... so no place to get coffee earlier than 6:30 am? I tend to get up early and wander or find a quiet location to read while DW likes to sleep in so room service isn't a great option unless I want to wait outside the door until its delivered. I guess I've been spoiled as my last two cruises were on Explorer and Allure, both of which had Cafe Promenade open 24 hr. I don't remember where I got my coffee on Gem but do remember getting it somewhere bright and early.

I don't know what the hours are, but there's a drink station aft of Windjammer in the outside seating area. Coffee is also free from room service 24 hours.

Hmm.... so no place to get coffee earlier than 6:30 am?

Yes, you should find coffee and tea on the outside of the Windjammer before it opens. We have sailed on Serenade several times and it is always out by 6 am, and the WJ usually opens at 7 unless it is a port day.

Thanks Clarea, Langley,

I guess if I have to wait until 6:00 am for the first cup I will survive...... It better be good though! :D

Sort of related, does anyone know when the fitness center opens? On the Allure I found it didn't open until after 6:30 am (not sure but I think official was 7:00). Thought it was a little odd as my previous cruises it seemed like the fitness center was always open (or at least before 5:30a and after midnight. Never really payed attention to official hours.

On the ships I have cruised the gym opened at 6 AM and closed at 10 PM. Was on Serenade a year ago and I believe it was the same. Yes, there is a coffee station before you enter the Windjammer proper and it is open by at least 6 AM. It may be earlier. Check your Compass.

Before entering the WJ Port Side there is an open area where Coffee is set up You will pass through the sliding glass doors and to your left the Coffee is set up. They have also set up in a separate room to the left of the WJ as you enter. You can also enter this area on the Starboard side off Deck 11. ( Smolking area ). Pass through the doors and enter to your immediate left.