Non alcoholic cocktails

ajs77

I don't drink. Just wondering what non alcoholic cocktails I can get on board and are these covered by the premium non alcoholic drinks package?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I rarely drink alcohol prior to evening, but sometimes want to drink something more festive than sparkling water. Several years ago I discovered the non-alcohol drinks in the back of the drinks menu. I frequently order cranberry mules -- delicious and no alcohol. I am on the Infinity now, and I think that the cranberry mule is $5 or $6 so well within the premium beverage package.

My two favourites were:

Raspberry Fizz (muddled raspberries, fresh lime juice, agave nectar, and soda water)

Sparkling Mint Lemonade (fresh lemon juice, mint, agave nectar, and soda water)

We were regulars at the World Class Bar and after we got to know the bartenders they would go off menu and make our son the most amazing non-alcoholic drinks when we went there. I think this is not the norm though as they don't generally go off-menu.

If you become a 'regular' at any bar they will usually be willing to mix something for you....On the Solstice I asked the pool bar server for something 'fresh', not sweet and non-alcoholic. He made me something minty....Everyday after that when we went to the bar he would ask me if I wanted my 'minty special'.

My two favourites were:

Raspberry Fizz (muddled raspberries, fresh lime juice, agave nectar, and soda water)

Sparkling Mint Lemonade (fresh lemon juice, mint, agave nectar, and soda water)

I tried those! There are about 3 or 4 more standard ones on the menu. The watermelon strawberry one is pretty good. I think the best part about the premium non-alcoholic package is the big bottle of Evian water. The people with the alcoholic package always ask us how did we get the nice giant bottles of water when they only could get the little one. :p

I do not drink and have found no problem getting many non-alcohol based drinks. They also have a couple non-alcohol beers (O'doules and I think St. Paulie Girl). Also carry a range of Fre wines (Sutter Home) - Red, White and Rose - not bad for drinking or even toasting.

Raspberry fizz is the best thing ever! I want to figure out how I can make it alcoholic.

Laura

I drank that one with vodka - it was delicious :) Not sure how the bartender entered it in his computer, but it was included in my package - maybe as two drinks? :)

I drank that one with vodka - it was delicious :) Not sure how the bartender entered it in his computer, but it was included in my package - maybe as two drinks? :)

I will try that. Thanks.

Laura