NCL Dining Packages

CruiseGal999

The rules are the same whether it is included in the fare or paid for.

What does cause the difference is the interpretation of the rules by the staff. For some reason, some staff seem to think there is a limit on apps or desserts. There isn't, and people on here have reported being able to argue the point when the staff have said there is a limit.

It is a fairly common thing. People have different experiences with a number of things. For example, the number of drinks you can get at one time with the UDP or whether you need multiple cards with you when you do so. This can vary from bar to bar on the same ship.

Good to know...wonder if NCL has this printed somewhere so I can print it out and take it with us. My hubby always got 2 escargot apps at Le Bistro and will think he still can. ha!

Good to know...wonder if NCL has this printed somewhere so I can print it out and take it with us. My hubby always got 2 escargot apps at Le Bistro and will think he still can. ha!

If you look at the T&Cs they specifically state that you are restricted to one entree, with no indication of any other restriction.

Whilst it doesn't state that other courses aren't restricted, the fact that that one is stated and the others aren't is significant.

• 2 months later...