Has anyone heard of this show on ANY RCI ship?

We just got home today after an overnight stop in Reading from the Indie TA. It was a fab cruise and my most memorable night was Dancing with the Stripes when I was lucky to be chosen and danced with the lovely Christian from the future cruise sales desk.

If there was one thing I could change on that cruise it would be to sack Carlos one of the activities staff. We endured Trivia with him. Who thinks this question is appropriate " Which weighs heavier ? A McDonald's burger or an average sized woman's breast ? " OMG. We could not believe our ears. He kept going on and on about his wives, ex and present and would ask questions about them as a tie breaker.

Who has ever heard of a production show called My Romance ? This was one of his questions, " what is the name of the production show which follows a developing romance? " I asked him which ship it was on and his flippant answer was to visit the future cruise sales desk to find out . Does anyone know ?

I have made my thoughts known on the Guest Satisfaction survey.

If there was one thing I could change on that cruise it would be to sack Carlos one of the activities staff. We endured Trivia with him. Who thinks this question is appropriate " Which weighs heavier ? A McDonald's burger or an average sized woman's breast ? " OMG. We could not believe our ears..

It depends on who you ask. About on par of what happens on Quest.You can choose not to go to trivia.

We just got home today after an overnight stop in Reading from the Indie TA. It was a fab cruise and my most memorable night was Dancing with the Stripes when I was lucky to be chosen and danced with the lovely Christian from the future cruise sales desk.

If there was one thing I could change on that cruise it would be to sack Carlos one of the activities staff. We endured Trivia with him. Who thinks this question is appropriate " Which weighs heavier ? A McDonald's burger or an average sized woman's breast ? " OMG. We could not believe our ears. He kept going on and on about his wives, ex and present and would ask questions about them as a tie breaker.

Who has ever heard of a production show called My Romance ? This was one of his questions, " what is the name of the production show which follows a developing romance? " I asked him which ship it was on and his flippant answer was to visit the future cruise sales desk to find out . Does anyone know ?

I have made my thoughts known on the Guest Satisfaction survey.

Definitely not appropriate for Trivia.

It depends on who you ask. About on par of what happens on Quest.You can choose not to go to trivia.

Afternoon trivia in the Schooner bar advertised as Romantic couples is not the same as Quest which is held late at night and clearly advertised as an adult scavenger hunt.

So you don't know if there is a show called My Romance?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Afternoon trivia in the Schooner bar advertised as Romantic couples is not the same as Quest which is held late at night and clearly advertised as an adult scavenger hunt.

So you don't know if there is a show called My Romance?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well said. And I've not heard of a show called My Romance, but can't say if it exists or not.

I was wondering which McDonald's Burger, The Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Double Cheeseburger or just a Hamburger? :o

Not Funny!

This trivia question was very offensive to the ladies present and especially to ladies who may have had breast surgery. And also sexist, there was no question relating to the opposite sex. This was a Famous/Romantic Couples Trivia. It was very inappropriate and it was also delivered in a very smug attitude.

Also he was quite rude and insulting to the lady he told to visit Next Cruise Desk regarding the question on the show.

Carlos certainly needs monitoring and retraining regarding the ethos of Trivia, supposed to be a fun and friendly competition among your fellow cruisers and not uncomfortable or relating to the quiz master's personal life, no matter what time it takes place.

And I have also detailed these comments on my recent survey.

Cheers!

Joan

Dublin Ireland

Edited by Slainte!

With a little Googling and cross referencing:

"They have calculated the average weight of each cup size and computed what that would look like in the animal kingdom, and it breaks down like this:

A-cups weigh about .5 pounds, equal to two chipmunks

B-cups weigh about .9 pounds, equal to five cockatiels

C-cups weigh about 1.7 pounds, equal to a newborn polar bear

D-cups weigh about 1.9 pounds, equal to an average duck

E-cups weigh about 2.1 pounds, equal to a dwarf rabbit

F-cups weigh about 2.7 pounds, equal to a three month old Persian kitten"

"A 2013 survey from lingerie retailer Intimacy revealed the average bra size in America is 34D — a leap from the average 34B it was 20 years earlier. There are several reasons as to why, including inflated cup sizes, plastic surgery, and the rising obesity rate. After all, breasts are largely made up of fatty tissue, meaning the more fat a person has, the bigger the breasts."

So, for an American it would be 1.9lbs or your averaged sized duck.

Per wikipedia the heaviest burger McDonalds has is the quarter pounder coming in at 4.25oz. So to answer the question the average breast weighs more than the heaviest burger.