March 2018 Quest cruises - where have they gone?

cheznick

I'm really surprised that Azamara made such a drastic change for cruises departing within 10 months. I was looking forward to our March 17 sailing. Had a great deal with the BOGOHO+ promo, and I had a ton of OBC. I told my TA and he is waiting to hear back from Azamara.

the short one i took was offered in nov .i jump on it..

Sorry Bodger, but you can't mention TA names (even by abbrev.). Please repost the information without citation.

Alternatively you could have just removed the portion that obliquely referenced a TA without trashing the whole message.

I spent some time to find the answers once. Can't be bothered to do it again.

John

Count me as another disappointed customer here. I was looking forward to trying Azamara and selected their initial offering specifically because of the itinery and the dates. Looks like I will be canceling as well and look at another option as wife has prior work commitment during the first couple of days the new offering is scheduled.

Well my UK travel agent had no idea that my cruise had been altered and in fact sent me 2 emails today confirming my itinerary. I had to wait on the phone whilst they contacted Azamara as Azamara had not sent them any such information. They were told that the letter will take 48 hours. It's not good enough.

I have just checked the Azamara website and see that yet again there are no cruises showing for March 2018 for the Quest. The new cruises were on the website last night!

My TA just contacted me and it seems that Azamara is trying to make things right. They are offering the same price of my Caribbean sailing for a Cuba.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you are very lucky to go to three ports if you take a cruise. i have been to all three by land. go and enjoy.

you are very lucky to go to three ports if you take a cruise. i have been to all three by land. go and enjoy.

But its not what we had booked. I have already booked a January cruise that does an overnight in Cuba which I will be unable to cancel. Its all a bit of a mess

Still not back on the Uk site, perhaps they don't want us brits on the march cruises lol. its a total shambles in reality, any thoughts we had of booking one of the march cruises has gone out of our heads totally. will stick to our plans for land based holidays in 2018.

Still not back on the Uk site, perhaps they don't want us brits on the march cruises lol. its a total shambles in reality, any thoughts we had of booking one of the march cruises has gone out of our heads totally. will stick to our plans for land based holidays in 2018.

And I still haven't been told about these changes yet. My travel agent says that they have not been informed so I am still unaware of my options

Nick , it is not the shambles you are saying,it is hard for people who book a year out to accept changes or the dates changes. But for people who have not booked yet the first and third cruise is great, the second adds Caynan..

If I did not already have my plane ticket I might if done the second cruise as I will be in Fl that week sleeping off jet lag,

What! Still no March 2018 itineraries on your site?!! :o

Please don't give up on us in favor of "land"...this will be fixed this week. Our new March itineraries are great.

Well I can see the March 2018 cruises on the UK site Bonnie.

20ce980017ad9dc03730a19b867a93b4.jpg

f80c3f4518d1f73af968c88d7f73957d.jpg

14c593d3518a8140cbf9903c1ca05af9.jpg

sorry you are wrong - if you search the normal way - no idea how you found them on the uk site - it says there are 5 cruises in march 2018 but when you check the list it only shows the 2 on journey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please don't contradict me - I searched the totally normal way on the website - as I have done for the last 7 cruises in the past 2 years !!....

sorry a bit harsh before but I'm fed up with the shambles this week in Az shuffling in cuba and then what were reasonably priced az cruises jump up hugely in price from uk . once again sorry =upwarduk;53015474]Well I can see the March 2018 cruises on the UK site Bonnie.

20ce980017ad9dc03730a19b867a93b4.jpg

f80c3f4518d1f73af968c88d7f73957d.jpg

14c593d3518a8140cbf9903c1ca05af9.jpg

Nick

are you having a bad day?

I am not not up on the UK prices but thse are very good port cruises. now if they took away Cayman i might of done a March cruise.

I know you like that rental apt for a month.

Nick

are you having a bad day?

I am not not up on the UK prices but thse are very good port cruises. now if they took away Cayman i might of done a March cruise.

I know you like that rental apt for a month.

no robin I'm not having a bad day , just fed up with it not being right/ the price originally was very reasonable, they then change the itinerary , add a couple of days and add about £1200 dollars per person, how is that reasonable - its a rip off love you too lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used the link Bonnie posted at he top of this thread and then changed the flag to the Union Jack.

understand that but firstly that is not how anyone that is not on cruise critic would search, and also if you follow the booking process through it shows all the march cruises as sold out !!!

I have not looked at prices. just do not understand why it is not showing on the UK site. I think port taxes are more right now in Cuba. Only guessing here. but a 1000 pounds is a lot. Cuba itself is not costly.

I have not looked at prices. just do not understand why it is not showing on the UK site. I think port taxes are more right now in Cuba. Only guessing here. but a 1000 pounds is a lot. Cuba itself is not costly.

yeah robin, no one understands why they are not showing on the uk website, they are also not showing on any uk ta websites either...........very strange. my calculations may be out but I don't think so...

yeah robin, no one understands why they are not showing on the uk website, they are also not showing on any uk ta websites either...........very strange. my calculations may be out but I don't think so...

have you emailed AZ. Nicole on the ship now. .I really sorry as i can not help here. I can email you the states prices later today.

I'm sure Azamara are about to purchase another ship. Why else would they pull out of the Med and sail to Alaska? We can only cruise in July ( DH works in a school) and my choice is now severely limited, if not, completely wiped out due to very few Med cruises. Doesn't add up to me.

I used the link Bonnie posted at he top of this thread and then changed the flag to the Union Jack.

understand that but firstly that is not how anyone that is not on cruise critic would search, and also if you follow the booking process through it shows all the march cruises as sold out !!!

I have just had an email from a large US On Line agency who have limited availability for 9th March (only) You can change the pricing structure to £. The best deal is a balcony from £2115- 61% off deal. However there are prices for Insides, Outside and Suites.

Booking needs to be done by 15th May.