Unlimted Drink Package included with Owner's Suite & Question about VISA for cuba

marcyjane

We booked a Owner's Suite for Norwegian Sky to Cube April 2018. The person we booked with at Norwegian said it included free unlimited drink package. What does that included and it beer do they have Bud Light? Also we paid Norwegian to handle our Visa's for Cuba. How will be get them.

Thanks in advance for you information and time:)

We booked a Owner's Suite for Norwegian Sky to Cube April 2018. The person we booked with at Norwegian said it included free unlimited drink package. What does that included and it beer do they have Bud Light? Also we paid Norwegian to handle our Visa's for Cuba. How will be get them.

There is a new thread just posted about first ncl cuba cruise. They got visas thru ncl. Should be very helpful for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on next weeks cuba sailing. We paid NCL for our visa. You need to call and have them add it to your reservation, they don't do it automatically. We will get the visa when we check in at the port. Don't forget to send in your OFAC form. Also, we are being reminded by NCL that if you want to book excursions through them it must be 3days in advance. They are not able to guarantee booking excursions once on board. I have gotten emails (multiple) and a mailer. Several on my roll call got calls also.

Bud light is on the open plan, so is corona and miller lite ( angry orchard and sam adams also). There are plenty of choices of drinks in the open bar on the sky. The wine selection in not impressive if you are a serious wine drinker. But they do have more than just a red or a white.

We are on next weeks cuba sailing. We paid NCL for our visa. You need to call and have them add it to your reservation, they don't do it automatically. We will get the visa when we check in at the port. Don't forget to send in your OFAC form.

Saw the link to the OFAC form on the NCL website. It doesn't say anywhere which choice applies to the cruise. I'm guessing it's the one that says "educational-people to people"?

Saw the link to the OFAC form on the NCL website. It doesn't say anywhere which choice applies to the cruise. I'm guessing it's the one that says "educational-people to people"?
Yes, you should check people to people, unless you actually have plans that fall under one of the other general license categories, and you know what you need to document/justify those activities. Most people on board are just visiting Cuba for tourism, but since that is illegal for US persons, they should declare that the reason for going is to engage in "people to people educational exchanges".

:)Yes when we booked we paid $75.00 per person for NCL to do our Visa's and it shows on our reservations confirmation but when on the phone with NCL during the booking there was no mention of a OFAC form to fill out and mail or email to them. Thanks

Hi ... I'm sailing on the Cuba cruise 5/29/17. I also had NCL add/process my visa for cuba. It is $75 and others have told me it's same cost when they have gone through other companies for their Cuba visa. Sky, as I was told, is completely free drinks. Soda, bottled water, beer, wine or mixed drinks of any kind. Again, this was the cus. svc. person who booked my cruise. So I don't know if things will be different once on board. The NCL excursions are VERY expensive, but again, NCL tells you that their excursions meet the OFAC P2P exchange requirements. I THINK every tour you take through a Cuba company, like Old Car Tours (I've booked 2 for my trip) meet the OFAC P2P exchange. I don't know for sure, but will find out. It is just under 1 month before we sail and 4 of the excursions are filled up and gone from the website. Just FYI. I wouldn't wait until 3 days before cruising if there is something you REALLY want to do/see. JMHO.

:)Yes when we booked we paid $75.00 per person for NCL to do our Visa's and it shows on our reservations confirmation but when on the phone with NCL during the booking there was no mention of a OFAC form to fill out and mail or email to them. Thanks

We got a separate email from ncl after booking reminding us to fill out the ofac and return it. It wasn't immediately. In fact they sent us that email several times.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Here is the form to submit...

https://ncl.secure..com/CubaTravelAffidavit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok so if I am reading the unlimited drink package post on NCL it states no room servie. Which mean's then we "Can Not" have the butler bring beer or soda to the cabin. Is that correct. Thanks and sorry for so many questions.

Sky, as I was told, is completely free drinks. Soda, bottled water, beer, wine or mixed drinks of any kind. Again, this was the cus. svc. person who booked my cruise. So I don't know if things will be different once on board. .

Think you were a bit mislead by whoever gave you this information. The sky includes the 'free open bar' which includes soda, and some beer, wine, and mixed drinks... others are offered for an upcharge. If you look online for sky beverage menus I think you'll be able to see what's included and what's extra. I haven't sailed on the sky but the UBP offered with most other sailings does not include bottled water, specialty coffee, or drinks ordered from room service; I doubt sky does either.

Think you were a bit mislead by whoever gave you this information. The sky includes the 'free open bar' which includes soda, and some beer, wine, and mixed drinks... others are offered for an upcharge. If you look online for sky beverage menus I think you'll be able to see what's included and what's extra. I haven't sailed on the sky but the UBP offered with most other sailings does not include bottled water, specialty coffee, or drinks ordered from room service; I doubt sky does either.

I'm not surprised to read this. This is the 3rd thing I've quoted that Cus. Svc. told me when I called and asked about the cruise. It's one of the things that got me to pay the exorbitant price of this cruise. Thanks for the info.

You can ask to have drinks delivered via room service, but you will be charged the normal price for them (whatever that means on the Sky…) The prices should be listed in the room service menu.

Thanks I guess we will just go get the item to drink that we want and take back to our Owner's suite and put if Fridge. :)