Just put a hold on Escape

JAMESCC

I just put a hold on Escape to Bermuda in an AFT balcony from NYC obviously. The deal is really, really crazy I think. I chose free internet and free 3rd guest. Reason I did not choose the drink package is because we just don't drink enough for that. We had it last time for free but we just don't need it. We'll get the refreshment package, and then buy the few drinks a day we drink. Anyway the deal was 3,773 but when I started to fill in the info a popup came up saying we were eligible for a lower rate, and it dropped 100 bucks so that was cool. We also get 100 on board credit, and its only 100 dollar deposit. Think we should jump on that deal? Oh its I think May 1st, at least very early may. Is that Spring break time? Are we going to be dealing with a bunch of drunk college kids puking all over? Also I didn't see where to pick my cabin. did I miss that by the time I got to the courtesy hold page? Can I call up tomorrow and NCL will have my courtesy hold and I can complete it that way? Also what AFT deck has the largest balconies? We were on Breakaway deck 12 AFT and it was really huge. Thanks for any help.

My only help is Spring break is usually March for colleges. Mid April in the Northeast for younger kids. Beginning of May college kids should be studying for finals!

I didn't mean to come off as anti-college kids, God bless them, I'd just rather not cruise during that time. Thanks for the info though.

In our area college graduations start Mother's Day weekend. Not sure how many college age kids travel immediately after graduation, however if you are finishing your cruise by Mother's Day weekend, "kids" of all ages should be at a minimum.

Thanks for the replies, we can't go anyway it turns out. We need a cheaper cruise for 2018 because we want to do a bigger, more expensive cruise for 2019 if that makes any sense. I got my hopes up way too high.

Thanks for the replies, we can't go anyway it turns out. We need a cheaper cruise for 2018 because we want to do a bigger, more expensive cruise for 2019 if that makes any sense. I got my hopes up way too high.

What do you have in mind for 2019? I'm waiting for some 2019 dates to be released.

What do you have in mind for 2019? I'm waiting for some 2019 dates to be released.

Looking at a 12 day cruise which is something I really want to do. A nice long cruise to get away from things.

• 1 month later...
How does one put " a hold" on a cruise?

A TA will normally put a hold on a cruise for you for a certain period of days anywhere from 24 hours up to 5 days. Most of the time they are pulling from a bank of cabins they already have with group bookings. :)

One of the pluses to booking with a TA.