Parking in NYC

bsb4273

Good Morning.... Although we have sailed out of NYC in the past, we have not parked at the pier. We are leaving on the Gem on Saturday and I recall hearing others mention a coupon for parking at the pier. Does anyone know if this still exists and where it can be downloaded, etc.? This will be our first time on the Gem. We have sailed Breakaway several times.

Parking at the pier is $280. It is convenient, but pricey. I don't know of any coupons, but I am quite interested.

Since there are only 2 of us, we usually take the bus from Bethlehem to the pier. It is convenient and costs a lot less than parking at the pier, particularly if you qualify for the senior rate.

Attached is what I saw online and called the number at the bottom of the coupon and they said it is still good for my sailing. You may want to call and double check.

When is your sailing? I would like to use it also.

Attached is what I saw online and called the number at the bottom of the coupon and they said it is still good for my sailing. You may want to call and double check.

Thank you!

Sorry I should have put that - May 20th

Good to know. We are on the May 20th cruise also. I printed the coupon last week but had not gotten around to calling

to check and see if still valid. Now I don't have to! Thanks.