Staying at th embassy suite FLL looking for fresh seafood restaurant

dis2cruise

Try the 15th Street Fisheries. It's within walking distance and the food and service was very good. They have a more casual room on the main level and a more elegant dining room on the 2nd floor. Call 954-763-2777 for reservations. Address is 1900 S. E. 15th Street, Ft. Lauderdale.

Barb

Thanks sound delicious!!

It is fabulous, and they have THE most amazing Sunday brunch as well .... Raw bar with oysters, shrimp, crab legs, etc., some hot buffet items, some made to order small plates, fresh fruit, and they have their own pastry chef. Bottomless Bloody Mary's and mimosas.

We're partial to Kelly's Landing. Great seafood and worth the wait if you go at peak times!

We dined here a few months ago - nice place but a bit small and crowded. Good seafood but a bit over priced IMO.

You would have to Uber but we have really enjoyed Coconuts (across from the Courtyard Marriott on the beach). Really fresh and delicious seafood - we are returning in February!!

Jan

Keep in mind that all the seafood you eat here isn't fresh off the boat. That said, it is almost impossible to find 'fresh' seafood anywhere. Most all has to be flash frozen.

I live all that have been listed; Coconuts, 15th Street, Kellys Landing, Boatyard, and Blue Moon.

Also, if you can Uber, either Catfish Deweys or Rustic Inn.

Went to Kelly's for lunch today. Always good. Very close to Embassy. I'm not a big Boatyard fan but have friends who rave about it. I went to 15th Street once and it was awesome, went back a couple months later and they served us spoiled mussels, they smelled so bad I don't know how they got out of the kitchen. I'd go there again though as anyone can have a bad day and I like to watch the boats on the ICW. Also no one mentioned Southport Raw Bar. A little diveish but food has been good every time I've gone there.

My wife loves the fish tacos at Southport Raw Bar and I like the fish sandwich there too. The place is always jumping and the employees are very nice. It's a nice place for dinner or lunch when visiting the Fort Lauderdale area.