NCL Dawn Los Lobos Cantina

Whiskers1

Does anyone know if Los Lobos Cantina is open during the day on the dawn. I only see it listed as opening at 5:30 PM. I would love to stop by on a sea day and sit at the bar earlier than that? Thoughts anyone. Thank you.

It was only open during the evening on our cruise out of New Orleans. Nice little bar and you could walk in to enjoy that. We made reservations for dinner online in advance, but it was under utilized early in the cruise until more cruisers discovered it. As already stated, best service we had on board ship and the food was great. We ate there 3 times during the week:D

If you see guests in Los Lobos in the morning or in or around noon - this is because it is used as an overflow from the

adjacent Buffet. Also large families and groups needing an area to assemble.

Don't miss the opportunity to dine at this out of the way hide-a-way restaurant - - -

From the Buffet head aft on the starboard side of the ship to the elevator vestibule turn right head port and voila "X" marks the

spot you are there.

OH and the food - well enough said "YOU WILL BE BACK" !

Does anyone have a picture of the menu for Los Lobos? And can you order food at the bar? I'd like to try it, but my husband doesn't do Mexican. I thought we'd stop at the bar and I'd get something one night just so I can try it.

Does anyone have a picture of the menu for Los Lobos? And can you order food at the bar? I'd like to try it, but my husband doesn't do Mexican. I thought we'd stop at the bar and I'd get something one night just so I can try it.

We dropped in one night at the bar, and wanted to just order the Cevechie , And a drink. They said they don't normally allow it but made an exception. Didn't really like their cevechie . Everybody makes it different.

• 1 month later...

We ate there the last night of our cruise a few weeks ago. The server told us apps only at the bar. Know that portion sizes are big and you get salsa and chips complimentary. So for 2 of us we had the table side guac, the 2 mole enchilda's, and the pulled pork dish - all to share. We ate it every bit but had no room for dessert! The margarita was good too although a little on the sweet side. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone had told MrJenny that guac and margaritas were comp if you were UBP when visiting the bar at Los Lobos. False? Sounds too yummy to be true. And golly, it is hard to imagine someone not being able to find something to like on that menu... *swoon*~

Someone had told MrJenny that guac and margaritas were comp if you were UBP when visiting the bar at Los Lobos. False? Sounds too yummy to be true. And golly, it is hard to imagine someone not being able to find something to like on that menu... *swoon*~

Well,,, there's guac and then there's guac. Many of the meals come with guac (out of a package). The real guac is the one made fresh tableside,,,, simply delicious.

789834844fa6bab479a08edb7d470811.jpg

524a68c55d2531c3ace91c9efdc208f1.jpg

So... even with the UBP the margaritas are not covered?

Corn tortillas tacos! Those are my favorites.

• 6 months later...
Margaritas are included. I think the question was if the guacamole was complimentary. That I do not know since we ate there for a meal! Awesome!!

Yes, that was the question. And yes, I'm revisiting this again, now, as he's got ants in his pants with 47 days left to go. And yes, LOL, we are totally aware of the differences in guac.

With Scott, there are few elements of discovery at times.... :)