Booking AmAzing Nights

5waldos

Just looking online at what we have booked thus far and see that we are signed up for the Azamazing night. I did not sign up for it, and it allows me to switch only from 2 to another number. But someplace I read that you were charged a not insignificant amount if you did not attend after signing up? What gives? We will still be on an outside excursion and will most likely go directly back to the ship for a drink and dinner after a long day.

• 2 weeks later...
Wonder how many people never look at the Azamazing drop down and don't realize that the default is that you are signed up?

I've never been automatically signed up, have had to do it myself

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wonder how many people never look at the Azamazing drop down and don't realize that the default is that you are signed up?

I don't believe our system is supposed to do that!

Which voyage are you on 5waldos? I'll have one of our web gurus check out if our system is in fact signing everyone up for the AzAmazing Evening.

I had to sign up for the two cruises I have booked - neither of them had an automatic booking for the Azamazing evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ditto. We have always had to sign up for the Azamazing evenings too. We are on the same cruise as 5waldos on Oct 17th to Greece and Israel and we do have to book the Azamazing Evening....which does look very interesting.