FInding past cruises?

This might seem unusual, but I've never kept track of my past cruises, except a few really memorable ones. I was wondering if one could find out from the cruise lines that they've been on, where and when it was. My girl and I argue about how many we've been on and where, all the time. I'd like to start a log on my computer to keep track (20+ cruises, I think)

We're only members of a couple lines' "clubs", so they are easy to research.

Depending on the cruise line loyalty club, you will have a member number, and your cruises can be researched through that. Each cruise line has a line to the loyalty club (Princess Captain's Circle, HAL Mariner Society, Celebrity Captain's Club, Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor, etc.) and you can call them and see if they can look you up. EM

Depending on the cruise line loyalty club, you will have a member number, and your cruises can be researched through that. Each cruise line has a line to the loyalty club (Princess Captain's Circle, HAL Mariner Society, Celebrity Captain's Club, Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor, etc.) and you can call them and see if they can look you up. EM

In some cases, you may be able to even see it online if the loyalty club page on the cruise line website has a function that allows you to check the basis for your loyalty points.

It also depends on the year of your cruises. If some of them are older cruises, some cruise lines may not have records of those. I lost one with Carnival in 1985 and one with NCL in 1993.

But if you have only sailed 2 cruise lines, they should be easy enough to track.

Do you get emails from either of the cruise lines? They should have your member number on them. Even if you have recent cruises, the websites or loyalty desks should be able to find past cruises.

The cruise line probably has records of when you've been on board... Recently we booked a cruise, and told the operator which cabin we wanted. We just mentioned that we liked that area of the ship, and she said- yes, you were in cabin xyz in January 2015. This made us realise that the cruise line probably had plenty of details about us.... :)

Right. We just log on to our cruise line's member profile to check on our cruise history.

Not all cruise lines have online loyalty club access. Most of the mass market lines do, but when you get into the luxury and upscale lines, you may not find that information. Additionally for cruises before about 2000 records are notoriously inaccurate. OP's best hope is that he saved all his cruise cards, though on some of my early cruises the line didn't even give those out.

This might seem unusual, but I've never kept track of my past cruises, except a few really memorable ones. I was wondering if one could find out from the cruise lines that they've been on, where and when it was. My girl and I argue about how many we've been on and where, all the time. I'd like to start a log on my computer to keep track (20+ cruises, I think)

We're only members of a couple lines' "clubs", so they are easy to research.

There's a cruise app called Ship Mate that lets you keep track of upcoming cruises as well as past ones. It even shows the itinerary. The oldest cruise I have on mine was from 2004.