Harmony of the seas Disembark from cruise

Hello all,

If my wife and I are on the ball taking our own luggage and trying to get off the boat on the day we dock back in good ol' Florida, what time can we expect to be off the boat at the earliest or latest? First time with Royal Caribbean so just want to check with others that have that experience. I'm not sure if we are grouped or if we can just leave.

We are staying in a inward facing balcony room if that matters.

Just recently on HOTS and Express Departure starts at 6:30am...First luggage tag #1 (shore excursions) 7:15am then depending on your luggage tag # it will be 7:15am-10:45am.

They request you are out of your cabin by 9:00am.

How do you qualify for express departure? And how do luggage tag numbers work?

No need to qualify...you just keep your bags instead of putting them outside your cabin door last night and be able to handle them yourself and depart at the time that will be given to you for Express Departure...usually 6:30am-8:00am

For all others not using Express you will be asked how and what time you prefer to depart and based on your cabin location, colored luggage tags will be left in your cabin...put these on your luggage before putting them outside your door on last night of cruise. Your luggage won't (may not) be available in the terminal before that designated

time.

Don't worry you will be given all the departure info you will need once onboard.

Thank you very much @Ashland. I appreciate the information. It sounds like Royal Caribbean is very organized.

We've only done Carnival+Norwegian

You're very welcome...enjoy the Royal experience :D

Thank you very much @Ashland. I appreciate the information. It sounds like Royal Caribbean is very organized.

We've only done Carnival+Norwegian

Considering the number of passengers on Harmony, they are very organized in getting everyone off the ship. Ours was very smooth this past Feb. Even getting everyone thru customs was quite organized.

Part of the reason for the easy departures at FLL is that terminal 18 is by far the best terminal there, with the most room for everything and usually enough customs inspectors.The other terminals are hit and miss.