Live - NCL Breakaway 5-7 to 5-14 to Bermuda

seadog67

Love your reports, thanks for taking the time to put it all together. Is the NCL ferry to Hamilton running?

Thanks! I will try and find out today if the weather holds we plan to walk the dockyard and can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sunset and full moon were gorgeous.

Also it was nice to see you in a picture, we're hoping to hit the Ice Bar too!

At the Rum Bum - do you know if they take credit cards or did you use cash? I didn't see the CC symbols at the bottom of the menu

Oh gee...didn't know this. My hubby is not going to be a happy camper. He loves his walks on the Promenade in the mornings. ugh!

He's still got the Waterfront on Deck 8. Although it's not a true wraparound promenade, since it doesn't wrap around in the front, it's an excellent place for a stroll. It's above the lifeboats, and has great views.

This has been a fantastic review, thanks so much for spending your vacation with us! I don't think I'm as kind as you to offer the same for my cruise!! ;p:D

Phrase of the Day: BLOCKY BUTT!!! :D:D

Thanks! I have been severely slacking today as my back once again likes to remind who's boss. This is two trips in a row it has acted up on me.

I am sorry but until it hopefully loosens up my activities will be limited thus not a very exciting report to share. Hopefully tomorrow, we can get off to tour the dockyard area.

Today has been hanging in the cabin watching several movies.

Sorry once again.

OMG please take care of yourself! This is fun and all, but please make sure you enjoy your vacation and rest up!

Thanks! I have been severely slacking today as my back once again likes to remind who's boss. This is two trips in a row it has acted up on me.

I am sorry but until it hopefully loosens up my activities will be limited thus not a very exciting report to share. Hopefully tomorrow, we can get off to tour the dockyard area.

Sorry once again.

Ugh...the spirit is willing but the back is weak...

It sounds like you are making the best of it. Honestly, sitting in a cabin in Bermuda is still likely better than any day NOT in Bermuda. And lucky for you being in the Haven - otherwise those movies would have cost you an arm and a leg (...or Blocky Butt...just sayin').

Get Some Rest...Amy

Bermuda is next on my list of ports, however, I'm slightly concerned about these Man'o wars in the water (right up there with barracudas)... Is there a time of year they are more prevalent?

The man of wars are usually easy to spot. It floats on the top of the water and are a blue or purple color. Looks like a blown up balloon. It won't chase you so just don't get by it!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

Speaking of movies, what's the setup for the suites and movies? Our cabin on the Escape had an on-demand movies, but how about the Breakaway? Anything good?

We watched Patriots Day and Gold, both were good. All movies in haven suites are free to order.

OMG please take care of yourself! This is fun and all, but please make sure you enjoy your vacation and rest up!

Ugh...the spirit is willing but the back is weak...

It sounds like you are making the best of it. Honestly, sitting in a cabin in Bermuda is still likely better than any day NOT in Bermuda. And lucky for you being in the Haven - otherwise those movies would have cost you an arm and a leg (...or Blocky Butt...just sayin').

Get Some Rest...Amy

Just another huge thank you for doing this. Taking this cruise in June and getting more exited each day. Love reading all that you share. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Obviously your back didn't receive the memo about behaving while on vacation :(

Seriously, hope you feel better soon and can take advantage of room service!

Karen

Thank you all for the well wishes! Made it out of the cabin for breakfast, but will be another day of taking it easy, also not the best weather to go off

Light Showers off and on at the moment

b5ea15fdbbca5442e2ff1b49b4be8a68.jpg

Hope to get around to see some more of the ship later and will post some photos if we do.

Thanks again for the well wishes and sorry this report stalled out.

That logic may or may not play out. Over the years the NCL ships have faced out to sea (docked port side) more often than not. Last year, generally speaking, there was more docking starboard side than port but port still was in the majority.

I got that wrong - meant to say the NCL ships still docked port side more last year than starboard in Bermuda (facing out to sea).

Sorry once again.

Don't you dare be sorry, This live review has been way more than any of us could have asked for :) Take care of yourself, Seadog