captains club coctail hour on Summit

watson50

hello everybody. where is the captains club cocktail hour on the Summit held and what are the times? we are elite members. we usually hang out at the Oceanview Bar aka Sunset Bar and never used their captains club lounge. how does this work? is there a dress code? thanks. we are sailing on the 18th of June. watson50 (Keith and Carol) looking forward to meeting a bunch of you:cool::D

We are also Elite on Celebrity and the cocktail hour has been held in Revelations. There is a host/hostess at the door to check sea passes to assure that passengers are entitled to enter the lounge. Most people are dressed for dinner...we have not seen shorts and T tops at this venue. It is not held every night. We also have received drink coupons that can be used in any bar at specified times.

hello everybody. where is the captains club cocktail hour on the Summit held and what are the times? we are elite members. we usually hang out at the Oceanview Bar aka Sunset Bar and never used their captains club lounge. how does this work? is there a dress code? thanks. we are sailing on the 18th of June. watson50 (Keith and Carol) looking forward to meeting a bunch of you:cool::D

Just got off the Summit and really enjoyed the Captain's Club cocktail lounge in Revelations. After two nights the waiter knew our drink orders and brought them out without us ordering---very nice! It was our first time as Elite and the first cruise in awhile that we didn't have a drink package. They also came around with littles tidbits to snack on. It was from 4:30-6:30 each night except the first night and the night of the Senior Officers cocktail party. No dress code but I heard --no flip flops, but it seemed as if everyone was dressed for dinner.

Hi

On the Summit Repo, Aprill 22, 2017, the Elite cocktail hour was from 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm in the Reveations Lounge on Deck 11.

We are also Elite on Celebrity and the cocktail hour has been held in Revelations. There is a host/hostess at the door to check sea passes to assure that passengers are entitled to enter the lounge. Most people are dressed for dinner...we have not seen shorts and T tops at this venue. It is not held every night. We also have received drink coupons that can be used in any bar at specified times.

Hello and thank you, thanks to all replies. Here's my question. This is our 6th sailing on the Summit and have never received drink coupons. Do you have any more info on this? Thanks so much again. Watson50:cool::)

Hello and thank you, thanks to all replies. Here's my question. This is our 6th sailing on the Summit and have never received drink coupons. Do you have any more info on this? Thanks so much again. Watson50:cool::)

Drink coupons are given out when there are too many elites on board. I've never see it on the Bermuda run.

• 1 year later...
Can my wife accompany me to the cocktail hour if she is not elite status?

Usually, the person traveling in the same cabin as an Elite member can attend the cocktail hour and the breakfast event. They just don't get the other benefits like laundry and internet.

Can my wife accompany me to the cocktail hour if she is not elite status?

Yes, if your wife is in the same cabin as you. Also I would talk to the host or hostess before the Elite event. They will want to check there computers to see if she is in the same cabin. One time they gave us a new seapass card with Elite on it. Another time the host said I'll be there every evening no worries. He was their every evening.

Our experience has been that the captain's club host will give the roommate his/her own special card for admittance to all the captain's club events, or sometimes will put a special stamp or sticker on the roommate's seapass card instead.

I think that is a better way to do it than just assuming that the captain's club host is always going to be present in person at the entrance to all captain's club events whenever you happen to arrive.

Edited by fleckle

We just got off the Summit and have new Elite status. We attended the Captain's Club when they had it open. David is the current host and Nelson a bartender and Robie who passed the yummy hors d'oeuvres made our experience wonderful. We had our two daughters, 19 and 15, with us. The hours were 5p-7p.