Refreshment package questions

anyone know the price for something like virgin strawberry daquiri? trying to do spreadsheet analysis for refreshment package vs not

Most often I've seen non-alcoholic cocktails around $5.

Does anyone know if the prices on board for the Refreshment package are ever cheaper than pre-board online? It is currently $26 on cruise planner. Thanks!

Have not seen that reported.

Does anyone know if the prices on board for the Refreshment package are ever cheaper than pre-board online? It is currently $26 on cruise planner. Thanks!

We ordered it at 30% discount a couple of days ago for 18€/day that's about $19. I did read somewhere that it is rare that they offer discounts on it so we went ahead and orderd :)

well the 18 dollar sale on my sailing is gone. you snooze you lose. still was undecided about it

Next time purchase as soon as you see the sale. If you change your mind, you can cancel up to 3 days before the cruise.

You can order a non-alcoholic cocktail and a shot, and you get to add the shot to the non-alcoholic cocktail.

Yes you can but be aware that the "shot" will cost just as much as if you just ordered the alcoholic drink!!:mad: Yep, I thought it would be cheaper too but, I asked the bartender, and that's what I was told so be prepared!:rolleyes: I purchased the refreshment package and just bought the alcoholic drinks ala carte if I wanted them.

Next time purchase as soon as you see the sale. If you change your mind, you can cancel up to 3 days before the cruise.

great info, i was unaware. can u do that for specialty dining packs/bogo etc as well. cannot think of why id do that but just curious.

great info, i was unaware. can u do that for specialty dining packs/bogo etc as well. cannot think of why id do that but just curious.

As far as I know you can cancel any pre-cruise purchase up to 3 days before the cruise.

I have seen it as cheap as $18 a day plus tip. That seems to be the best "sale" price. Most times it is listed on sale for $26. If you see $18 or $19 jump on it if a better deal comes up before your sale date you can cancel and rebook.

I figure $6 a drink for a fresh squeezed OJ and mock tale, 3-5 and you break even more than that you are doing great.

Don't expect to save money by buying shots they will change about $10-12 a shot. Trust me you are not the first person to think of that . But if you mostly want OJ, water, soda and mocktales with only a few alcoholic beverages thrown in. Its a great deal.