Onboard future cruise booking offers

Jabbathehut

We are fresh off of the Constellation and there was an offer that included OBC for your current cruise, in addition to the usual offers.

We are already booked up, so I didn't pay rapt attention, but I know that that offer was available.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The current offer for a balcony cabin is 2 Perks (choice of - Beverage package, free grats, $300 obc or free Internet) with a reduced deposit of £148. You also get an additional $250 obc on your current cruise or the future cruise, the choice is yours.

Obviously if you take the $250 obc on the current cruise and you cancel later the deposit paid is non refundable whilst if you decide to take your obc on the future cruise you will be able to cancel before final payment and get your deposit back.

Offers may change monthly. On our recent cruise, the promotion was an extra $150 for booking on board. The perks are the same whether you do it at home, online or on the ship. So for us, it was $150 OBC for booking on board.

The perks are the same whether you do it at home, online or on the ship. So for us, it was $150 OBC for booking on board.

The OP lives in the UK.

The current UK or on-line offer is different to that offered in the United States, only the drinks package is available to us whilst on board we get 2 perks plus additional obc. The obc benefit given onboard varies from $100 to $500 dependant on number of cruise nights and class of cabin of the future cruise and the deposit paid is equal to the obc received or promised.

Another benefit we get is that Celebrity currently use an exchange rate of $1.68 =£ 1 when calcuating the deposit. We paid £148 deposit and received $250 obc which we spent on the cruise and we can cancel without any penalty.

Better than using an ATM !!!

I discovered, quite by accident, that the On Board Booking offer is actually on the UK Celebrity website. When looking at 'Offers' click the link to Terms and Conditions, and Promotional Offers. And they are there under 'Future Cruise Promotion' see attached link:

https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/promotional-terms/#Future Cruise Promotion

I am not sure if the information is always there or whether it is actually up to date (it's the Celebrity website after all) but looks to be correct.