What ships travel to Tortola?

I really like the current picture on the RC website. On the bottom it says Tortola BVI. I looked under ships and tried to find it under ports to find out what ships currently include Tortola and couldn't find any.

Any help is appreciated.

Windjammer Barefoot. We had Tortola as our home port when we sailed them. It's a little rustic for most people taste and I doubt I would do it again. But back in 1989 it was a lot fun. In fact that was the cruise that hooked us on the Caribbean. We stopped at Virgin Gorda, Peter, Norman, and Cooper Islands.

We were on the Fantome that went down in 1998 during hurricane Mitch with a loss of the captain, who happened to be our 1st officer, and several crew members. The ship has never been located.

I really like the current picture on the RC website. On the bottom it says Tortola BVI. I looked under ships and tried to find it under ports to find out what ships currently include Tortola and couldn't find any.

Any help is appreciated.

Used to be Jewel. I was booked to visit Tortola Dec 2015 but they changed our itinerary (to St. Thomas) as the new pier was being built and was not completed. As of then, I've not seen any RCL itinerary that includes Tortola.

Celebrity, Princess, NCL, and Carnival do that I know of. But missing from that lineup as far as I know - RCI.

Cross Princess off the list. Princess hasn't had port stops in Tortola for several years. :(