Online check-in unable to load photo

So I am trying to check-in for our Anthem cruise next week, and they ask to upload a photo. However, we all know how great RCL's site is, and it just doesn't seem to want to upload any of my families photos. So I completed everything else, and on the boarding pass there is a res "X" that says no photo.

Will this be an issue? I don't know if it's just my computer, so I will try my computer at this office too.

So I am trying to check-in for our Anthem cruise next week, and they ask to upload a photo. However, we all know how great RCL's site is, and it just doesn't seem to want to upload any of my families photos. So I completed everything else, and on the boarding pass there is a res "X" that says no photo.

Will this be an issue? I don't know if it's just my computer, so I will try my computer at this office too.

Won't be an issue, they will quickly take your photo at check-in.

When we got to the terminal last march for our Anthem Cruise, 2 of our 4 photos were not loading properly. All 4 were exactly the same resolution and size. Lighting and background were identical (I'm a medical photographer in a hospital). But for some reason, my DW and DS photos were simply not loading in their system even thought we could clearly see the thumbnail images on their system. Anyway it only took a matter of seconds and the agent in the terminal had taken their pictures. Then, when we got on the ship and scanned our SetSail passes, the agent there said my DS picture was unacceptable (Even when their own terminal agent had taken it a few minutes earlier. ) So the agent on the ship re-took it and we were all set. That also only took a few seconds. SO long story short... don't worry about it :cool:

dp

Is this just something on certain ships? Sorry. Review here and sailing in Allure in a few weeks and have not seen where I had to upload any photos?

Yes, only on Quantum class and Harmony now. Most likely any new ship from now on.

When I check in on the cruise last week they wanted to take my photo. I told them I was on the ship last month and they already taken my photo. The staff said she has to take the photo again. Said something like it is for security purposes. I guess they want to make sure it is the same person checking in as in the documents.

When I check in on the cruise last week they wanted to take my photo. I told them I was on the ship last month and they already taken my photo. The staff said she has to take the photo again. Said something like it is for security purposes. I guess they want to make sure it is the same person checking in as in the documents.

My understanding is that the photo has to be usable for the computer facial recognition process, and sometimes the uploaded photo does not work for the computer process. I also think that they don't have access to photos from previous cruises, except possibly for the immediately preceeding cruise in the case of back to back cruises.

Hmmmmm...guess I'll go against the grain here, but to my surprise, I uploaded photos for my wife and myself during online check-in a couple of weeks prior to our April 29 cruise on the Anthem. Photo's uploaded fine, were used during check in and throughout the cruise. I did make note of the "specs" the photo's needed to be and met that somewhat closely....but....I remain almost shocked those photo's were used after other experiences with RCI's website.