Good price for vroom surf and stream ?

Is $14.39 daily, for one person, a good price for this package ?

This is for the Independence in December.

I don't personally think so...I had Voom Surf/Stream one device for my cruise on Harmony last month for $8.99 per day...but got it during a sale. I'm hoping for a similar price for my October Anthem cruise...so will just keep watching and hoping for another sale.

The onboard price for Suff & Stream is $18 per day, so it is a discount. However, it's not as good a discount as we've seen in the past, as mentioned above. Also, if you don't need the Stream capability (maybe you only need email/texting), the onboard price for Surf is $13 per day.

we are Indy next week and if you are also taking a Drinks Package i would wait, we got emailed an offer which was the Premium Drinks plus One Device for £49 per day which works out approx £6/7 per day for Voom Surf/Stream, may not be relevant if not adding the drinks though.

The onboard price for Suff & Stream is $18 per day, so it is a discount. However, it's not as good a discount as we've seen in the past, as mentioned above. Also, if you don't need the Stream capability (maybe you only need email/texting), the onboard price for Surf is $13 per day.

I did just surf on allure last week and it was way slower than I thought it would be. Fine for texting which is why I bought it but even basic internet reminded me of cruising a few years ago. Just any FYI to anyone considering surf only.

Sailing on Anthem this August. Got Deluxe Drink Package + vroom surf and stream combo for $558 for 9 days. This price includes Gratuity for Deluxe Drink Package.

I did just surf on allure last week and it was way slower than I thought it would be. Fine for texting which is why I bought it but even basic internet reminded me of cruising a few years ago. Just any FYI to anyone considering surf only.

This was my experience too. On our Jewel TA a few weeks ago I had the Surf & Stream and even in the middle of the Atlantic, the internet was good. We were on B2B doing a Greece/Italy cruise after that and I only purchased the "surf" package. It was so slow that I gave up using it. Never again! :(

Tanks for replies.

It's early yet. Think I'll wait for the $8.95 deal !

It may or may not come back. For a long while, they were offering it for $11.99/day. I bought it for my Grandeur cruise last February and to my surprised, I found it down to $8.99/day and got it for the lower price, but it only stayed at the $8.99 level for maybe a week or so before going back to $11.99. It was offering it for my Grandeur cruise in July, but now its $14.39/day, and I given how slow it was when i went, i am not sure if its worth it.

Sailing on Anthem this August. Got Deluxe Drink Package + vroom surf and stream combo for $558 for 9 days. This price includes Gratuity for Deluxe Drink Package.

We leave next week on Anthem and I had the same deal, but I just checked and the prices dropped to $505, I'm so excited :D

We leave next week on Anthem and I had the same deal, but I just checked and the prices dropped to $505, I'm so excited :D

Thanks Sunshine. You just saved me 53 Georges. Cancelled earlier package and rebooked same one with less price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

On our March 27th Oasis cruise they had a very brief sale on Vroom for $4.99 per day!!!!! I could not believe it!! The sale didn't last long but thankfully someone on our Roll Call told us about it.

$34 for a whole week.....it was unbelieveable!!!