Just got off of the Breeze: 5/14/2017-5/21/2017

One more question, do I need to drop my luggage off if I'm carrying it in myself? I've never cruised out of Galveston and I'm carrying my own luggage on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are carrying your luggage aboard, then NO you do not need to drop your luggage off. If you do that, then you will have to wait for it to be delivered to your room. But you can if you want.

We are booked in 2306 for October this year. Any pics that you can post of the room would be appreciated. we want to show the kids what the room looks like. Glad that you had a good time.

Will post more of the room from the other camera.

Were the veggies on your balcony the first day, or did someone throw them there during the week?

You should have told the steward. That is unacceptable.

$800 on pictures?????

Nope. DH would NOT go for that. LOL. Damn!!!!! That's a lot of pictures!!!! LOL

Breeze is our favorite ship too! But then she moved to TX, so we're trying Magic in June.

Cannot wait!!!

Thanks for the review and pictures!!!!

They were there the first day. First thing we saw when we went out to the balcony. We told the room steward on Day 1 and Day 3. We said heck with it after that.

Yep. 40 pictures plus canvas and a USB thumb drive with those 40 pictures on it.

We were on the Magic in 2015 and loved that ship as well. Had a great time. Happy Cruising!

One more question, do I need to drop my luggage off if I'm carrying it in myself? I've never cruised out of Galveston and I'm carrying my own luggage on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No. Just carry it on with you and carry it off. They will screen it in security before you check in at the cruise line desk. Much easier to carry on.

I'll be on this cruise next Sunday. Which movies did they show?

They showed the following for MAY:

Suicide Squad

Jason Bourne

Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them

Rogue one

Sing

Ghostbusters

Passengers

La La Land

The Arrival

Hidden Figures

Trolls

Moana

Doctor Strange

Captain America: Civil War

John Wick: Chapter 2

FOR JUNE:

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Star Wars Rogue One

Beauty and the Beast

La La Land

Sing

The Boss Baby

Passengers

The Arrival

The Shack

Hidden Figures

The Lego Batman Movie

Moana

Doctor Strange

Captain America: Civil War

John Wick: Chapter 2

Well that is crazy! They should be cheaper since they're not using paper or ink!

That is what I think as well. It is nice to be able to see all of your pictures just minutes after they take them though. I guess we all pay for convenience nowadays.

Review continued.....

We arrived at the cruise terminal in Galveston at 11:30 am. The line was outside of the terminal and stretched pretty far down the outside of it. We had FTTF so we walked right up to the front and got through security quickly. Check-in was always a BREEZE. The Gift Card reader was not working so was told that we had to go to the Front Desk on the ship. We had $1,000 in gift cards so they could be added to our Sail & Sign Account. The room was ready when we checked in so we headed up the ramp and onto the ship.

Our room was mid-ship and on Deck 2 (Cove Balcony Cabin 2306 and Interior Cabin 2308 - across from each other) so easy walk to our room from there. We got to our room and met our Cabin Steward, Jose from Columbia, and dropped our carry on luggage off. The room was decorated and looking great. Picture frame and beach towel that came with the Anniversary package was there as well. Wife was very surprised. Went out to the balcony and saw veggies all over the balcony floor. Mentioned it to Jose but it was never cleaned up the entire cruise. Checked luggage arrived about 45 minutes after we got to our cabins and then we went and explored the ship. The whole process with FTTF was excellent for embarkation.

ry%3D400

Edited by BrotherCraig

I like buying the pictures too. But whoa, not $800 worth. My first cruise, I spent about $150 pictures, that's what I mainly used my OBC credit for.

My wife's favorite part of the cruise. She is photo crazy! lol I don't like them and rather do other things on a cruise ship or in ports but she is all about photos. We have over 5,200 photos from our cruise last week on our cameras. Didn't even go through them yet. For Pixels, we took over 200 photos with them on board the ship. Purchased around 40 in total. OVERBOARD! :eek:

Going on the Breeze on July 2nd and getting our 1st cove balcony! After seeing these photos I'm really excited!!

This was our second time having a Cove Balcony. We love it. Keep an eye out about an hour after it leaves Galveston. A lot of dolphins. We seen pods of them jumping and going crazy out there for the fish. There must have been at least 100 of them at one point. Amazing thing to see. You can see a lot from a Cove.

This was our second time having a Cove Balcony. We love it. Keep an eye out about an hour after it leaves Galveston. A lot of dolphins. We seen pods of them jumping and going crazy out there for the fish. There must have been at least 100 of them at one point. Amazing thing to see. You can see a lot from a Cove.

That's so cool! Do you have any photos of them???

Will do! Thank for the tip!

That's so cool! Do you have any photos of them???

Wish I did. I was recording video but just couldn't get them. Just us shouting and say "wowwww". Lol Video was taken at 5:09 PM though. So about an hour out of Galveston.

Thought of another CON:

The Coffee Shop on board (pay) is now Starbucks coffee. Really loved the coffee from that coffee shop before. Sad that they are now brewing Starbucks coffee. Rather have the free coffee on board than that.

Thought of another CON:

The Coffee Shop on board (pay) is now Starbucks coffee. Really loved the coffee from that coffee shop before. Sad that they are now brewing Starbucks coffee. Rather have the free coffee on board than that.

Yea...that really wasn't needed. I wonder why on earth they went with Starbucks. But I like their free coffee too...particularly with a small dab of the free ice cream in the bottom of my mug before I fill it with coffee. That was addicting!!

I'm a single taking his 7 and 12 year old daughters on the Breeze. Cozumel, Jamaica, Caymen. What's the coolest port thing to do?want a beach day ( maybe passion island cozumel)( turtle farm GC). Jamaica is the hard one.... Dolphins? Tour? Beach? Whatcha think?