First Night Done Right

When we booked it was $15 Per person, child or adult. I think there was something in the fine print or FAQ about kids pricing being the same. That made it less of a value, because my daughter does not eat $15 worth of food. But still a good deal, just not as good as if hers had been cheaper.

Found somewhere that kids under 12 are only $8 and you should get a credit IF they order offer the kids menu.

I believe that was the old price for kids in specialty restaurants, but it went up to $10 a while back.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It is very helpful.

I read somewhere that some people do not include kids on their dining reservation when pre-booking to avoid overpaying. Has anyone ever done that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It is very helpful.

I read somewhere that some people do not include kids on their dining reservation when pre-booking to avoid overpaying. Has anyone ever done that?

If you reserve for a party of three and leave off one child it's not a big deal. If you reserve for a party of six and leave off four children, now you have significantly changed the size of the table needed and you might have problems.

If you reserve for a party of three and leave off one child it's not a big deal. If you reserve for a party of six and leave off four children, now you have significantly changed the size of the table needed and you might have problems.

Ok. That makes sense. Thank you[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What restaurant has most people been "assigned" if you have booked the "first night done right"??? (which restauarant on which ship?) Has anyone been assigned Izumi? I know it is listed as "ala carte" but I saw a thread a few months back where someone was worried they would get assigned Izumi. We have never done and Izumi and are not interested in it at all. So just curious as to whether Izumi is ever assigned...if so, we wouldn't want to chance it. Thanks.

What restaurant has most people been "assigned" if you have booked the "first night done right"??? (which restauarant on which ship?) Has anyone been assigned Izumi? I know it is listed as "ala carte" but I saw a thread a few months back where someone was worried they would get assigned Izumi. We have never done and Izumi and are not interested in it at all. So just curious as to whether Izumi is ever assigned...if so, we wouldn't want to chance it. Thanks.

You can request for the restaurant you want once you are onboard. Tried it 2 weeks ago on Voyager and I was able to switch my dining to chops.

We were on the Allure last week and bought the FNDR at home. The only two choices were Giovanni's and Samba Grill. When you buy the FNDR pre-cruise in the cruise planner, only the time can be selected. RCI choose the either one of the "qualified" restaurants for you and you can change once on the ship. We were assigned Samba Grill and changed to Giovanni's on the first day by visiting Giovanni's.