2 Questions About The Breakaway

wee-haggis

statue of liberty is on starboard.

no clocks in rooms. suites on Star and Gem had clocks - not sure if that's standard in all suites or just on the smaller ships. we always bring a travel alarm as i hate to wake up and not know the time!

Just got off breakaway Sunday and had aft balcony no clock in room but not sure if there was one on phone since I moved it to a lower shelf out of the way.

Statue of Liberty is on right side when leaving port. You will pass it about 10 to 15 minutes after pulling out of port.

Yes the SOL is on the starboard side,,,,, but you will want to be on the port side to see the Manhattan skyline which is breathtaking.

No, the coffee makers are NOT 2 cup drips. There are NO 2 cup drips in the fleet. There is a one-cup coffee maker. Your room steward will keep the pre-packed coffee filters refilled.

002c410723f8fe13796f6b8ec5e026bf.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

The Statue of Liberty is starboard side, and you will reach it approximately 30 minutes after departing. In my excitement for my upcoming cruise, I've been watching it every Sunday on the Port of NY webcam followed by the New York Harbor WebCam. As someone else said, statue in about 30 minutes and Verrazano-Narrows bridge in about an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app