Vinegar?

This is an interesting question. I also take ACV nightly but never thought of taking it on board, hmmm. I make sure I take ACV with mother and would be surprised if that is something that can be captured in a pill form. I plan to pour some in a travel container and pack it with my luggage.

Does anyone know if I would be able to bring a bottle of apple cider vinegar onboard? I do a diluted "shot" of it every morning and really don't want to go 8 days without it?? Many thanks [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now i have heard it all.

This is an excellent question, IMO. For the skeptics, google the benefits of acv.

We normally camp to vacation. Never fails one of my pale guys gets sunburned. I take paper towels, soak in white vinager, & apply to the sunburn areas. It really helps take the sting out & has antiseptic properties. I've also found that they rarely blister if I can apply it shortly after the burn occurs.

I'm taking aloe gel, but now think I'll add a travel bottle to my toiletry bag. OR, soak cotton balls in it & fill an empty pill bottle with the cotton balls.

Also, if your cabin stinks, a cup w vinegar set out removes the smell.

I can go on & on about my faith in it. (Everything from cleaning, laundry, & helps w heartburn)

I have taken a small bottle of Bragg vinegar in my carry on..no problems.. They dont REJECT DOUCHES..IJS

Does anyone know if I would be able to bring a bottle of apple cider vinegar onboard? I do a diluted "shot" of it every morning and really don't want to go 8 days without it?? Many thanks [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is an excellent question, IMO. For the skeptics, google the benefits of acv.

We normally camp to vacation. Never fails one of my pale guys gets sunburned. I take paper towels, soak in white vinager, & apply to the sunburn areas. It really helps take the sting out & has antiseptic properties. I've also found that they rarely blister if I can apply it shortly after the burn occurs.

I'm taking aloe gel, but now think I'll add a travel bottle to my toiletry bag. OR, soak cotton balls in it & fill an empty pill bottle with the cotton balls.

Also, if your cabin stinks, a cup w vinegar set out removes the smell.

I can go on & on about my faith in it. (Everything from cleaning, laundry, & helps w heartburn)

I've not heard about it on a sunburn but I don't necessarily doubt that. For smell, yup good for that too. But just as some consolation to the op, all ingestion health benefits of cider vinegar are a complete and total bogus scam. Most of it was started by that company that sells the organic unfiltered stuff and charged 3 X what the more expensive to produce filtered stuff cost. Drinking acid to help heartburn, oh come on. Oh yeah the web says it turns alkaline. Sorry, no. Putting a weak acid into pH 2 stomach acid does not convert it.

But it is yummy in BBQ sauces and as part of marinades.

"This is an excellent question, IMO. For the skeptics, google the benefits of acv. "

"If it is on the internet it must be true." -Abe Lincoln

There's an email address on their website for medical or special requests. I asked if I could bring lactose free cream and I was told yes as long as it was in a carton. I printed that reply out and brought it with me in case I had an issue boarding... I'm not sure if you can find acv in cartons though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

I have cruised with vinegar. I put in a small travel size plastic bottle - like for shampoo - holds enough for each night - label it and pack it in my checked baggage with the rest of my toiletries. Never had a problem.