Oasis of the Seas Incident

We were on that cruise and heard absolutely nothing. We did see a teenager with a busted eye on the 1st day at sea. I did see a Family leave with their luggage in St Marteen. But other than that heard nothing or saw nothing at all.

You heard nothing and saw nothing? :confused: Where you in an inside cabin? :evilsmile:

No you get billed later lol

Well, it is comforting to know that the life boats offer full bar service. What about entertainment? I really don't expect a string quartet, ala the Titanic, but perhaps a slot machine or two? And maybe Bingo and Schooner bar Trivia? What about specialty dining?

Well, it is comforting to know that the life boats offer full bar service. What about entertainment? I really don't expect a string quartet, ala the Titanic, but perhaps a slot machine or two? And maybe Bingo and Schooner bar Trivia? What about specialty dining?

HAHA You have to be a suite guest for that... Oh wait no, that was cleared up in another thread... Suite's don't have separate life boats.

Lifeboats are well stocked with non-perishable food and drink. They also have motors and can head to the land.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you sure about the head to land thingy? This is my life boat getting ready to t-bone another! I only know it's number because I had to stand there staring at it while we waited for 39 more people to get to our muster station!

IMG_0373_zpsnphi36jt.jpg

RAMMING SPEED!

IMG_0375_zpsjv07ycji.jpg

Believe me, if the ship was sinking and I was placed in a lifeboat........I would NEED the drink package!

Especially the way the crew drives them! I saw a couple ram into the dock that morning. It was quite comical to watch!

1)I was at the Oasis in March 2016 and boarding was delayed. On the registration the officer told us that the ship could not be boarded because it was being disinfected, a passenger was infected with chickenpox.

Anyone can become ill or die on board, if the stateroom was sealed it was for the safety of the other passengers and the evidence.

2)I will never go back to a RCCL again because a couple of passengers boarded with 2 dogs in a baby stroller, asked why and they told me they had a certificate issued by a vet who were company dogs. Obviously, these passengers had no disability and there was evidently corruption.

Chicken pox and dogs on board aghhh

19030424_1918265385082923_8173276205176742770_n.jpg?oh=6f4729dbd317a78e57c444ee5a4bcac0&oe=59A6478F

1)I was at the Oasis in March 2016 and boarding was delayed. On the registration the officer told us that the ship could not be boarded because it was being disinfected, a passenger was infected with chickenpox.

Anyone can become ill or die on board, if the stateroom was sealed it was for the safety of the other passengers and the evidence.

2)I will never go back to a RCCL again because a couple of passengers boarded with 2 dogs in a baby stroller, asked why and they told me they had a certificate issued by a vet who were company dogs. Obviously, these passengers had no disability and there was evidently corruption.

19030424_1918265385082923_8173276205176742770_n.jpg?oh=6f4729dbd317a78e57c444ee5a4bcac0&oe=59A6478F

Dont be fooled theres alot worse than chicken pox on most ships.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They could be "comfort" dogs. Nonetheless, service dogs have been allowed on ship, in airplane, and restaurants for many many years. You will find them on other ships also. As for chickenpox, if it was limited to one cabin, then it was brought on board. Royal Caribbean (nor any other cruise line) cannot give a health screen to everyone that boards.

Nonetheless, if you don't want to sail on Royal Caribbean, that is your choice.