Help!! Oasis bathroom question

So my family and I were watching videos for the oasis due to an upcoming cruise. I saw the bathroom and the toilet looks jammed between the door of the shower and the counter. Is this true? I'm a big guy and I'm now terrified that I will not have room. I went on a Norwegian Cruise once and that was the case and it ruined the whole trip. Any one know if it's a tight squeeze?

I was on Allure in April which is the sister ship.

The toilet is located between the side of the shower door (the curved glass) and the counter.

There will be enough room. Unless you are a very large person (side to side) you should be okay. There is definitely enough room in front of the legs.

Unfortunately this is the way ship bathrooms are designed. They are generally smaller than any others, and unless you're in a suite with a larger design, they maximize space and keep things tight.

Unless you are a very large person (side to side) you should be okay.

That's the question I guess. How big is too big. From the camera on YouTube it looks like smaller than a stall for a public toilet.

That's the question I guess. How big is too big. From the camera on YouTube it looks like smaller than a stall for a public toilet.

You might want to try a Junior Suite, more space in the bathroom and shower in the tub.

You might want to try a Junior Suite, more space in the bathroom and shower in the tub.

Personally the room in the bathroom is one of the reasons I like the JS. Cabins below that class just feel too confining, and I'm not a big guy.

I think not being able to fit on the toilet is one of those things that you just deal with if you encounter it and don't talk about...

That isn't an answer. No one said not fitting on a toilet was a thing. I said the space looked small in the videos and had a question. If you offer no answer just move along.

To me the regular bathrooms are a little larger but not by much then an RV bathroom including the sink. Storage is at a premium so if ladies have a lot of cosmetics etc, best to get a hanging organizer.

Never been in an RV in my life (always wanted to though) but I can imagine. Thanks! Thanks for the organizer tip too!

You are so helpful!!! Thank you. Seriously, I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you!

So how are we supposed to answer, we don't know anything about you at all and you have already had a bad expirence on another line. Sounds like you want people to tell you to book, it's ok, well I am not.

#7&9

So how are we supposed to answer, we don't know anything about you at all and you have already had a bad expirence on another line. Sounds like you want people to tell you to book, it's ok, well I am not.

#7&9

Do you not have spell check? Yikes.

Others seemed to answer my question normally.

We were on the Allure and my hubby is 6 ft and 280lbs. He did not complain and had no issues , yes it's a smaller space than you are used to but besides showering shaving and using the toilet - it was fine, sometimes we were in there at the same time- hubby was shaving and I was standing outside the shower assisting the kiddo in the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Allure and my hubby is 6 ft and 280lbs. He did not complain and had no issues , yes it's a smaller space than you are used to but besides showering shaving and using the toilet - it was fine, sometimes we were in there at the same time- hubby was shaving and I was standing outside the shower assisting the kiddo in the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What else is there?

#7&9

He didn't ask whether to book or not. He asked information on the bathrooms for this specific ship.

Many people offered great information on exactly what he asked about based on their past experiences. Isn't it crazy how that works? Almost like it's what this forum was intended for...

....Isn't it crazy how that works? Almost like it's what this forum was intended for...

I mean any rational person would likely realize that if they couldn't fit in the bathroom on a cruise ship, they should probably book a larger room on their next cruise.

Otherwise, after having another cruise ruined by not fitting in the bathroom, risk it and try it our for themselves. If they don't fit (which is almost unfathomable) they would use a public restroom.

Unless they want to send a picture of themselves with a measuring tape and have somebody measure the space for them on the ship, I don't see what answer they could be looking for :confused:.

That isn't an answer. No one said not fitting on a toilet was a thing. I said the space looked small in the videos and had a question. If you offer no answer just move along.

Sounds like it to me :confused:

So my family and I were watching videos for the oasis due to an upcoming cruise. I saw the bathroom and the toilet looks jammed between the door of the shower and the counter. Is this true? I'm a big guy and I'm now terrified that I will not have room. I went on a Norwegian Cruise once and that was the case and it ruined the whole trip. Any one know if it's a tight squeeze?

I mean any rational person would likely realize that if they couldn't fit in the bathroom on a cruise ship, they should probably book a larger room on their next cruise.

Otherwise, after having another cruise ruined by not fitting in the bathroom, risk it and try it our for themselves. If they don't fit (which is almost unfathomable) they would use a public restroom.

Unless they want to send a picture of themselves with a measuring tape and have somebody measure the space for them on the ship, I don't see what answer they could be looking for :confused:.

Nailed it