NYC Cruise terminal parking coupons

MrMike45

Discount​ coupon is valid for Gem sailing, 25% off or $30 daily. Look into the Gem roll calls recently, still accepted & no longer published.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Discount​ coupon is valid for Gem sailing, 25% off or $30 daily. Look into the Gem roll calls recently, still accepted & no longer published.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

I found it on CC doing a search. Just used it a week ago.

Here's the MCT Coupon - no expiration date, valid for NCL Gem sailings only ! Please print & bring along, present to cashier upon entry before payment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/deopmx4ut51ndku/MCT_parking-Gem-2016.pdf?dl=0

No discounts and invalid for other ships and sailings at MCT - not honored except for those sailing on the Gem. Enjoy the discount, subject to change with & without notice.

I called the number on the discount coupon for the Gem. The woman I spoke to said in response to me asking if it was still valid "No it is not and is no longer offered on our website. I believe people are getting these coupons from Cruise Critic. However if you bring it along you can hand it to the parking attendant and if they accept it they accept it". Interesting. I think we will try.

I called the number on the discount coupon for the Gem. The woman I spoke to said in response to me asking if it was still valid "No it is not and is no longer offered on our website. I believe people are getting these coupons from Cruise Critic. However if you bring it along you can hand it to the parking attendant and if they accept it they accept it". Interesting. I think we will try.

I couldn't find it as first, paid for parking, found the coupon, and was credited $70, this was last week. The attendant said it happens a lot.