Guests in Coastal Kitchen?

Sailing in July on the Oasis, crown loft suite. I'm wondering if family sailing in a different cabin can be our guests for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen? I think I have read that the answer is both yes and no!! Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

Just want to make sure you let the hostess/host know in advance that you are bringing guests.

It was never that busy in there each night for our 7 pm reservations, so I don't think you will have a problem. Enjoy!

Good to know...thanks for the OP for asking the question. We are sailing on a Thanksgiving cruise with 22 people, and 2 passengers (2 teenage kids who are part of a family of 5) are the only ones not in a suite. We were trying to figure out if we could all eat at CK one night, and it sounds like it might be possible.

The greater challenge might be getting the teenagers to want to dine with us ;-)

Good to know...thanks for the OP for asking the question. We are sailing on a Thanksgiving cruise with 22 people, and 2 passengers (2 teenage kids who are part of a family of 5) are the only ones not in a suite. We were trying to figure out if we could all eat at CK one night, and it sounds like it might be possible.

The greater challenge might be getting the teenagers to want to dine with us ;-)

Not so sure about 24 people? Are they all in Sky Class and above? JS (Sea Class) may eat dinner in CK and but only with availability.

Although there may be multiple dinner times, however, in essence, CK has only early and late seating.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not so sure about 24 people? Are they all in Sky Class and above? JS (Sea Class) may eat dinner in CK and but only with availability.

Although there may be multiple dinner times, however, in essence, CK has only early and late seating.

Some are Sky, most are Sea. We were in a JS on Harmony and had no trouble getting dinner reservations any time we wanted them. We ate there for 6 of our 7 nights.

Some are Sky, most are Sea. We were in a JS on Harmony and had no trouble getting dinner reservations any time we wanted them. We ate there for 6 of our 7 nights.

Our experience with CK, first seating was at a premium. Many nights diners turned away for early time. Plenty available for late seating from our experience. I'm sure they will work something out for you, especially if you make reservations early.

I know CK has a lot of 2 top tables that may be placed together for larger groups.

Our experience with CK, first seating was at a premium. Many nights diners turned away for early time. Plenty available for late seating from our experience. I'm sure they will work something out for you, especially if you make reservations early.

I know CK has a lot of 2 top tables that may be placed together for larger groups.

I'm sure it varies from sailing to sailing. We will figure it out...if not CK, then somewhere else. We won't go hungry ;-)

I'm sure it varies from sailing to sailing. We will figure it out...if not CK, then somewhere else. We won't go hungry ;-)

That is a Win Win attitude. Just hit CK early on embarkation day. If some staying in Sky Class, they may be able to set something up about a week or so in advance with the Concierge. We did.

On the Harmony last month. We were told absolutely no guests. But the guy in charge seemed like he didn't want us to eat there either. I mentioned that in their all important survey. I tipped our waiter, but not a dime for the head waiter.