"Wow Sale" starting tomorrow??

Yes. It certainly is good. :D. That cruise is an interior stateroom, so we really saved a lot for that category.

How are you two doing? If we didn't have so much going on this summer, we would probably be joining you two in October for Laura's Pinnacle cruise. Maybe we can join you two after we make Diamond in November.

Are you fully recovered from your back surgery? Hope so.

Enjoy your other cruises until then.

Bon Voyage

Judy & Al

December would be nice. My back is better, but nerves slow to come back

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yeah.... REALLY can't complain here but just to give an example....

We're booked on Oasis with two kids sailing free. (See? Can't complain)

The price with the kids sail free and our C/A discount basically means we could pay $130 more today and get a $100 OBC for the trouble. Not a good deal in our case!

Heck, I would have liked to pay just $500 deposit over the full $1000 for four people. That's a big chunk of change for a young family a year away!

December would be nice. My back is better, but nerves slow to come back

Glad to hear you're doing better, even though it sounds as though you still have a while to be back to your old self.

Originally we were scheduled to be on the same B2B with you in December, but we had to change that cruise because of the Next Cruise agent that messed up that booking. Therefore, we are going on a B2B in November.

Send our regards to Laura and a hug to Bella for me. :D

I priced out a cruise I'm already planned for that is sever months out. The sale price was more than the price I have already booked. The RC sales are not really that unfortunately. I find that travel agents get the best deals. Plus you are supporting a small business in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked Symphony for June 3, 2018 and originally had an ocean view (this was booked on 5/31/17 while on Allure). However with the sale, I was able to pay $70 more and get a balcony! For me, that was great!!! Now here is the kicker...my BIG STORE travel agent told me that I could save $325 by going with a group booking, however the caveat was that we would have to pay the full deposit immediately (we originally only paid $50 down, as we booked onboard). I thought about it and am still not sure if I am going to go with that one...however I did go with the balcony for $70 more. Unfortunately, we just booked Hawaii for our family of 4 for 8/16/17 and really did not want to give up additional money for a deposit.

I did the same thing for my Liberty cruise next summer. It was $80 more for a balcony over the panoramic ocean view AND I got OBC to offset that. So a "free" balcony for me.

Yeah.... REALLY can't complain here but just to give an example....

We're booked on Oasis with two kids sailing free. (See? Can't complain)

The price with the kids sail free and our C/A discount basically means we could pay $130 more today and get a $100 OBC for the trouble. Not a good deal in our case!

Heck, I would have liked to pay just $500 deposit over the full $1000 for four people. That's a big chunk of change for a young family a year away!

How were you able to use your C&A and also get OBC???

Will do. Best to you and Al.

Ok back to WOW. Our Oasis JS's are all up between $400 and $800. One of the MJ JS's came down $127

Cabin prices vary daily with occupancy, like airlines. My cabin went up $200 just 1/2 hour AFTER i booked it. Yay!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cabin prices vary daily with occupancy, like airlines.

Not quite that volatile yet (more likely weekly changes), but getting there.Two+ years ago (before the constant sales) monthly prices changes or fewer seemed to be the norm.

Not quite that volatile yet (more likely weekly changes), but getting there.Two+ years ago (before the constant sales) monthly prices changes or fewer seemed to be the norm.

Our March 11 Allure went down $600.

Part of it was switching from Bogoho 50 to 60% off second, but the base price went down also