Did anyone else get a survey about entertainment on board?

elainmir

I just got back into town and received a survey about dining and entertainment...maybe just maybe they are going to listen to those who've complained forever and a day about not making the shows because dinner service is toooooo slow and most shows start while people are at dinner...MAYBE they'll change showtimes to later!

I got one and I thought it was weird. It wanted to know all about the entertainment at my cruise I just got back from, only I haven't been on any cruise since last summer, so I thought it was odd.

I couldn't even remember half of the things they were asking about (name of shows etc) so I gave up and never submitted it. It seemed to be mostly all about entertainment and nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got the regular survey after a sailing, nothing else. I'd like to get one because I'd give great reviews for the group I just had. They were awesome.

Thankfully we always have YTD so we don't miss the shows.

I got the survey, I have not cruised since November, It is actually the 3rd survey I received in the last 3-4 months. I started to complete it but didn't finish. I am not a show person and didn't want my responses to impact any decisions that may or may not be made on something I don't care about.

I do like that they seem to be listening to guests and are trying to make changes.

I got one about entertainment. The questions were phrased....When thinking about your last cruise...? I disembarked 3 months ago, so not that long ago. I am not a fan of multiple choice questions. They often convey information that is less than accurate.

I got one, but mine was about phone apps, internet usage (what sites I visit, what apps I use, etc), what I would like to see them offer on the TVs in the cabin. I did like that it gave me the option to tell them the top 5 things I would like to see them add to the Hub app. I put MDR menus for the whole week as #1.

Last cruise was a little over a month ago.

I just got back into town and received a survey about dining and entertainment...maybe just maybe they are going to listen to those who've complained forever and a day about not making the shows because dinner service is toooooo slow and most shows start while people are at dinner...MAYBE they'll change showtimes to later!

Eat in the buffet.

I got the survey. I slammed Playlist Productions as too amateurish and asked the bands be brought back.

Ditto. Same here. I did praise a couple of the newer shows that have SOME live music in them. I figure some live music is better than 100% canned. Like others, I got this survey months after having sailed, so some of the questions were hard to answer. I couldn't remember anything about one of the shows. Perhaps it got cancelled because of rough seas... just can't remember.

I got the spa and wellness survey. As I've exclusively been in spa balcony cabins for my last 5 cruises I was happy to fill it out. I found it interesting. It sounded as if they're toying with the idea of some wellness programs along with different amenities (yoga mats in the cabin, aroma therapy in the cabin, healthy food options, and more). I do yoga daily and really do wish there was a place to do so independently and mats to borrow. Instead I borrow towels from the towel station by the pool and use the "secret" decks.

No, but I wish I had. IMO, the shows are getting worse and worse, and are more slanted toward the "Snowflakes" than the people who actually cruise aboard Carnival. HARD ROCK, NOISE, FLASHING LASERS and SCREAMING GUITARS are not my idea of an entertaining show.

"SKY"

No, but I wish I had. IMO, the shows are getting worse and worse, and are more slanted toward the "Snowflakes" than the people who actually cruise aboard Carnival. HARD ROCK, NOISE, FLASHING LASERS and SCREAMING GUITARS are not my idea of an entertaining show.

"SKY"

Hmmm, I'm no snowflake. But I love hard rock and screaming guitars. Hope they have that on my cruise. :) Somehow I doubt there is a Slayer show. :)

Nope, no surveys here.....wish I had received one too....I agree totally with slowwww dinner service conflicting with getting to the shows, and the less than amateur quality of the entertainment....other cruise lines do a much better job than CCL in the entertainment arena.

I got the survey. Haven't cruised since last November. Yeah, thought it was a weird survey. Hard to remember which show was which. We've seen 'em all. The video clips did very little to remind me of what I saw. So trying to answer questions about specific shows was tuff. Certainly they are not like the shows of the past and I let them know that. Think it will make a difference? Probably not. BUT we're gonna go watch'em again in 9 days!!!!