Drink package now

Hooray drink package showed up on my cruise planner today for my march 2018 harmony. Price $55 for deluxe, now I know the lowest I paid is $38 for deluxe. Should I book this now and if a sale comes up cancel and rebook??Or is this the highest the deluxe goes for,so I should sit tight and wait for sale?

Me too...May 2018 sailing at a cost of $55/day for the deluxe package

WOW!

Im going to wait. I know I can cancel at any time but no need for me to tie up $900+ dollars right now on it. Until I see something in the mid $40's I'll hold tight.

Hooray drink package showed up on my cruise planner today for my march 2018 harmony. Price $55 for deluxe, now I know the lowest I paid is $38 for deluxe. Should I book this now and if a sale comes up cancel and rebook??Or is this the highest the deluxe goes for,so I should sit tight and wait for sale?

Unfortunately, price changes are not predictable. The $55 price is normally the highest seen, but that does not mean they can't raise the price between now and next March.

I saw this available today for our March 2018 Freedom cruise. I've been checking just about every weekday for several weeks. I think I'm going to take my chances and wait as well. $55 per day isn't worth it for us. I'd rather buy as I go for that amount.

It's $39 on our Vision cruise in July. It's a Baltics cruise though so I imagine people aren't buying it as we are on shore so much. For an Oasis cruise in Oct. it's $46 per day. But keep in mind, it's refundable. So if you buy it at $55 and it drops to $46 I believe you can cancel the package and re-purchase at the lower rate (may want to verify that). So if you want it, get it and watch the prices.