Embarkation Day Lunch ?

MissMapp

Can other classes a so eat in the main dining room for embarkation lunch?

No....

The exception is that passengers in other classes on a B2B can eat lunch in the dining room on the turnaround day between the segments.

Can other classes a so eat in the main dining room for embarkation lunch?
Yes, back-to-back cruisers irrespective of stateroom category, and we have met some other people with special circumstances who were eating there also, even though they were neither B2B nor concierge class.

Actually, Celebrity was already offering the lunch in the MDR for back-to-back passengers before they added concierge class.

There is no children's menu and the menu offered has, as I recall, only three entree choices, a fish, a lamb dish, and I think the third was a pasta. No one in our group found it appealing and ended up going to the buffet anyway.
We do the same.

Sometimes there are only 2 dessert choices, and other times only one; the choice being take it or leave it, which is when we usually head up to the buffet for dessert instead.

But it a good idea to check the menu that is posted outside the MDR before deciding.

If you see something you like on the menu, you may want to have that first, before heading to the buffet, or the spa cafe, or the pool grill.

There is no children's menu and the menu offered has, as I recall, only three entree choices, a fish, a lamb dish, and I think the third was a pasta. No one in our group found it appealing and ended up going to the buffet anyway.

When we were on in April we had a choice of Short Beef Ribs, Pasta or a fish .. we all had the short ribs and they were very good.