Waiting for other sales!

Sea and Me

Our last two cruises we booked on Come Back New and 3 for Free sales. I was looking at our invoices today and noticed that the Come Back New we booked in March, 2017 and the 3 for Free in October 2015. So looking at these sales I am hoping that one of these sales is around the corner. We are looking at the 14 day Oct. 2018 on the Caribbean Princess. I was looking at this Oct. but seems we need a new roof!! Home ownership, at times, can get in the way of cruising.:)

There is a rumor that the 3 for free will return in September as I believe that is when it first opened...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

That is a nice promotion. We will be sailing CB in January on it. Since we are not big drinkers, the sip and sail option is not a big inducement for us. We like the Celebrity promotions that allow you to choose between several offers.

Tell me about it! I feel your pain. We've totally renovated our entire home recently. The thing that got me through is if it's done right, it'll only have to be done once. It'll make your cruises that much more special and your new roof will be good for about 2 or 3 decades. :D

That is a nice promotion. We will be sailing CB in January on it. Since we are not big drinkers, the sip and sail option is not a big inducement for us. We like the Celebrity promotions that allow you to choose between several offers.

You may choose onboard credit instead of the drink package on S&S promotion. The drink package also includes specialty coffee, soda and water in addition to alcoholic drinks. Bottles of wine less than $100 are discounted 40%. You can read the particulars on the Princess website.

Tell me about it! I feel your pain. We've totally renovated our entire home recently. The thing that got me through is if it's done right, it'll only have to be done once. It'll make your cruises that much more special and your new roof will be good for about 2 or 3 decades. :D

I told the roofer the roof will outlive us:') we are in our 70s but glad we are on this side of the grass:D

You may choose onboard credit instead of the drink package on S&S promotion. The drink package also includes specialty coffee, soda and water in addition to alcoholic drinks. Bottles of wine less than $100 are discounted 40%. You can read the particulars on the Princess website.

Thanks. I had missed that. It makes it a wee bit better. We already get the coffee cards and are not pop drinkers either. But, we are always ready to spend an OBC in the specialty restaurants or shops. Thanks again.

There is a rumor that the 3 for free will return in September as I believe that is when it first opened...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm with you on this one. 3 for free is a good deal. I got it for my cruise coming in January on the Caribbean Princess.

Tony

Last time I searched online in the previous 3 years the 3 for Free was offered in late August to early September. With the S+S offer ending on 8/31/17 then hopefully 3 for Free follows it.

We booked on the first day last year (9/6/16) for an October 2017 cruise: up to $300 OBC per cabin, free tips, free cabin category upgrade. As I recall a previous version replaced either the OBC or the tips with only a specialty restaurant dinner.

So the benefits have varied by year & in the interim we've booked cruises that are eligible for the S+S offer (took OBC) and will compare the net cost to the 3 for Free which hopefully will be more than just a rumor & keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

You have the choice to take an on board credit in lieu of the beverage package. I don't drink more then one cocktail a day at the 5PM happy hour so the OBC more then covers it with lots left over to use for other things.