Making Specialty Dining Reservations on Oasis

Hello!

Just booked Oasis for April 2018 and when I'm in my "cruise planner" for dining reservations, I notice that the only specialty dining options are packages.

Is there ever an opportunity (maybe closer to the sail date) to make reservations at the individual restaurants, or can it only be done by buying a package? Also, the packages don't let you pick the restaurants...

Thanks!

Hello!

Just booked Oasis for April 2018 and when I'm in my "cruise planner" for dining reservations, I notice that the only specialty dining options are packages.

Is there ever an opportunity (maybe closer to the sail date) to make reservations at the individual restaurants, or can it only be done by buying a package? Also, the packages don't let you pick the restaurants...

Thanks!

They also promote dining packages once you get on board.

Two Oasis class cruises and never booked in advance and never had an issue getting a table. Sometimes we had to adjust our time frame or location, but always were able to find a specialty restaurant. We usually eat after 8:00 PM so that might be some of the reason.

• 6 months later...
Two Oasis class cruises and never booked in advance and never had an issue getting a table. Sometimes we had to adjust our time frame or location, but always were able to find a specialty restaurant. We usually eat after 8:00 PM so that might be some of the reason.

We're on the Oasis in late April - and want some specific specialty restaurants at probably popular times. Usually on the smaller ships we can buy a dining package and make our reservations with no problem at embarkation - but I'm worried that won't be the case on such a large ship. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Linda

We're on the Oasis in late April - and want some specific specialty restaurants at probably popular times. Usually on the smaller ships we can buy a dining package and make our reservations with no problem at embarkation - but I'm worried that won't be the case on such a large ship. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Linda

We’ve booked the 3 or 4 day packages for our last 4 Oasis class cruises and never had a problem getting the days and times (within 1/2 hour) that we wanted.

Make sure you go on embarkation day and don’t wait until halfway through the cruise.

Thanks,

Linda

On Allure and Harmony we had no problems getting restaurants or times we wanted when we booked on the cruise planner.

A good tip is as soon as you board go to 1 of the speciality restaurants and sort your times. On Harmony there was a desk on the Royal Promenade for specialty restaurant queries or for booking.