What can you do in Port canavarel ?

Take a tour to NASA, it was so exiting and awesome.... Best tour we have been on. My wife forgot to eat lunch and forgot she was hungry because it was so exiting :-D and she never does that.... :-D

Kryds.

Agree. Worth the trip.

I haven't been to Kennedy Space Center since I was 5 (38 years ago!). How long should we plan? We arrive the day before our cruise around noon and our flight after the cruise is at 7:00PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't been to Kennedy Space Center since I was 5 (38 years ago!). How long should we plan? We arrive the day before our cruise around noon and our flight after the cruise is at 7:00PM.

I'd give it 3-4 hours.

Depends on what you're into, but a few options:

KSC is awesome.

If you want to head down to Cocoa Beach and enjoy the scene, I'd just do uber rather than dealing with a car rental.

Cocoa Village has boutique shopping and upscale restaurants.

There are also dolphin watching boat tours out on the river (intracoastal waterway).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We where going to take the kids over to the marina to eat sea food. A long line of course. The fishing charter right next to the restaurant had a boat that left about 7ish for a three hour shark fishing trip. We went and changed clothes and picked up subway to eat. The girls still talk about it.

I'd give it 3-4 hours.

Ship doesn't dock until noon and NASA closes at 6 (going in May). Really want to do that tour, but considering possible long lines at the simulators and other attractions, will there really be enough time to enjoy it properly? Has anyway taken this tour in that time frame? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were there in August last year from about 9 until 4 and didn't see 1/4 of what is there to see. Go to their web site and check out what they have to enjoy and decide what will fit in the time you have. One of the greatest attractions in FLorida.