Nice surprise!

A bottle of sparking wine was delivered to our stateroom, don't know why? It was called Michelle, which I found highly amusing as that was the name of the person doing my work while I was on vacation!

Is this a new RCI thing? It was very nice, and I will be looking to add it to my repertoire of "light" drinks ;)

I would check with guest services. Probably a TA or friend gift, but it could also have been delivered to the wrong cabin, which is easy to do, and does happen. At least you will know who to thank. There is usually a card with deliveries. Even wine as a RC perk that I have received has a note from C&A.

Hate someone else to be missing something they may have paid for.

Swoopy - I did indeed complain about the room service charges - (but only to Miami months ago)!!

I haven't got any friends - so I don't think it would have been that.

It didn't enter my head that it might have been a mistake. Hopefully if this was the case they were just sent another one.

Swoopy - I did indeed complain about the room service charges - (but only to Miami months ago)!!

I haven't got any friends - so I don't think it would have been that.

It didn't enter my head that it might have been a mistake. Hopefully if this was the case they were just sent another one.

I recon it'll be to do with that. I read another story recently of someone being given a bottle of wine after complaining to Miami.

Sometimes if you have switched cabins, it does get delivered to you instead of the original occupants. This happened to us once. I let our room attendant know that we didn't order any and it didn't have a card. After checking, He informed us it was actually a mistake but we did get to keep the bottle. This happened several times throughout the cruise with appetizer plates as well.i always let our attendant know so that the people who should have received them were not shorted. We actually ran into them in the Schooner bar randomly, we all had a good laugh and we thanked them profusely...