Likely a Dumb Question Regarding Beverage Packages

We are on the Brilliance, Aug 17, 17. I'm not sure if anyone knows if soda/any of the packages offer seltzer. We don't drink soda but enjoy our carbonated water, not sure if any package is worth it. Certainly the deluxe isn't since we'd probably just have a glass of wine with dinner. Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, the drink packages do include carbonated water/club soda.

We are debating the same thing about if the packages are worth it. We are on a Mediterranean cruise and spending the majority of each day in port (with the exception of the last day which is the day at sea). $55/day per person just seems really high for a group that does not drink any soda/carbonated beverage and will likely have no more than 2 alcoholic drinks per person in the evening. It also seems as if most glasses of wine are above the $12 per drink value allowed in the deluxe package, so you end up with an upcharge anyways. Is that correct? We are planning to carry on the 2 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

We do drink coffee but regular coffee is fine. Is there flavored creamer available or just a half n half option?

Are you able to just buy the drink package for the day at sea or do you have to buy it for the entire trip?

We are on the Brilliance, Aug 17, 17. I'm not sure if anyone knows if soda/any of the packages offer seltzer. We don't drink soda but enjoy our carbonated water, not sure if any package is worth it. Certainly the deluxe isn't since we'd probably just have a glass of wine with dinner. Thanks for any info!

Brilliance does not have Freestyle machine, so your only choices of soda with a package would be Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water. You may luck out and find a bar server who will give you a can of soda as part of your package, but that is the exception, not the rule.

Brilliance does not have Freestyle machine, so your only choices of soda with a package would be Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, and Soda Water. You may luck out and find a bar server who will give you a can of soda as part of your package, but that is the exception, not the rule.

If we could get soda water as part of the soda package, it is worthwhile. We don't drink soda but they are offering a bundle with the soda and voom that is just 5 dollars more a day for the soda package... so that works. Thanks for the info!

You will still pay the going rate for booze...whether it's in a mixed drink, or you get a "shot" and mix it yourself.

Very true. The difference is shots are $9 and we are not heavy drinkers, so buying a couple shots each night to go along with the virgin pina coladas and mojitos all day is fine by us (and a little less than half the cost of us getting the full alcohol package).

Now twenty years ago? I'd make RCI go bankrupt on that beverage package LOL