We Can Look For Air on HAL now!

Thanks alwaysfranic. I definitely do not have those choices under Travel Planning. Could you please post the actual URL. I would like to see if those of us booked thru our PCC are being redirected to a different version of that page. I did note that I had a short pop-up that was redirecting me to the 'call us' page.

Dennis

It actually is available on the mobile site as well

https://book2.hollandamerica.com/secondaryFlow/travelPlanning

I tried the link you provided and logged in. It says I "don't have permission to access this page". It gives additional links but the one for pre and post cruise travel doesn't work. (But I see them, so that's a start.)

It's available in europe!

I can log in and look at our booked cruise for Feb 2018 and when I access 'Travel Planning' the options 'Pre-cruise' Post-Cruise' and 'Flights' are available!

I checked flights and they are not as good a price as booking directly with the relevant airline.

Might come in useful for one ways! :D

I tried the link you provided and logged in. It says I "don't have permission to access this page". It gives additional links but the one for pre and post cruise travel doesn't work. (But I see them, so that's a start.)

I get the same message. I booked cruise through TA. Booked airlines myself and HAL booked the hotel. I do not see any info about our hotel or flight info.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ditto for me as well. It must be true that cruises booked and still being managed by my PCC locks me out.

Dennis

dc1ad413f0877fff5b390b98711457de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this...it appears to be the "mystery page" than does or does not appear. It's frustrating to try to describe this when it is not available to all. Apparently, if you book with a TA or a PCC you cannot access this, according to some of the previous posts here. As to a "slow roll out" of a new feature, my last initial is near the end of the alphabet.:)

I played around with the link. Thanks alwaysfrantic. I opened the page and right-clicked on the Pre- Post-cruise Travel Planning to open the link in a new window. Sure enough the page loaded as posted. However, for me the full booking functionality is disabled. For me to get the page to load I needed to log into my PCC booking. So it does appear the computer is limiting access, based on booking.

IMO, HAL needs to rethink this.

Dennis

This is far from perfect. After all, HAL's IT group released it. Their reputation, to say the least, is a far cry from stellar.

What it could be though is the base for future functionality, performance, and user friendly interface improvements that could eventually bring it up to the level/standard of other cruise line systems. Nothing wrong with a start....it demonstrates the desire to move forward and bring more satistfaction to their customers. From the reports above though it could have done with a little more beta testing. HAL should be applauded for at least trying to get into this game in a truly functional manner.

If you can't do the screen shots at least copy and post the URL of the main Flight Ease page. That's the http.... etc. We still cannot see anything as described. Yes, I have a PCC booking well within 330 days.

Dennis

Dennis, we just returned from our Mediterranean cruise on June 19 and we used Flight Ease. I believe my TA sent me the information from HAL which provided us with a unique Flight Ease Confirmation Code/PNR and the password. You can probably call Flight Ease directly at (800)628-4771 or thru the HAL main reservation line and ask to speak with someone from Flight Ease to get this information if your TA can't get you the information. Once you have the confirmation code/PNR, you can input the information at this website:

https://www.hollandflightease.com/

Hope you will be able to get into Flight Ease and look at your flights.

Helen

In working with with HAL (and other lines) for over 30 years I have ALWAYS found that HAL (Princess and a few others) on open jaw or one way INTERNATIONAL flights can do far better price wise than I can. However for Domestic flights I can always do better.

We are fortunate to live within easy driving distance from a major US airport, so for international flights many have been direct, sometimes the international flight has one domestic flight before (or after) the international segment but the plane change times have always been reasonable. (Not too short not too long.) I imagine for folks not living near a major airport this would be different. For example, folks living in the center of our state would need one more domestic flight to get to a major, international airport.