Coastal kitchen on Oasis

Hi does anyone have recent copies of the menus? We are on a Eastern itinerary if that matters. Also did you think the food was a lot better than main dining room ? Can you get something from the main dining room like on lobster night ? Thanks everyone:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi does anyone have recent copies of the menus? We are on a Eastern itinerary if that matters. Also did you think the food was a lot better than main dining room ? Can you get something from the main dining room like on lobster night ? Thanks everyone:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52476579&postcount=6

This is the same link posted above and none of the photos work.

Photobucket sent me a stupid email telling me that I was doing too much posting to "third party hosts" and they were suspending my posting rights. Incredibly annoying. I guess that they were serious. :(

Photobucket sent me a stupid email telling me that I was doing too much posting to "third party hosts" and they were suspending my posting rights. Incredibly annoying. I guess that they were serious. :(

Did they give you the opportunity to pay more to link to third parties?

Did they give you the opportunity to pay more to link to third parties?

OOOOOh yes. $400 a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

If anyone wants those menus, just email me and I'll send them to you. Link in my signature. Or my CC name, no underscore, on aoldotcom.

OOOOOh yes. $400 a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: ...

Ouch! I guess they figure that's what they are losing by not forcing people to watch ads on their site.

Oasis CK is awesome! They have lobster on lobster night,I got 2, the food and service are first rate,we ate there every night. As soon as you board go directly to CK and make your reservations for the week. And the view from deck 17 is amazing enjoy!

We are sailing in a JS on Oasis in a few weeks. Our 2 young adult children are in a separate room. Will they be able to join us for dinner in CK? Would I speak with the CK manager??

We are sailing in a JS on Oasis in a few weeks. Our 2 young adult children are in a separate room. Will they be able to join us for dinner in CK? Would I speak with the CK manager??

No specific policy for this, speak to the CK manager.