Fresh Fruit on Allure

Hello! :D

I'm very excited to be sailing on Allure in September. Am hoping someone can tell me where on the ship I can find fruit? I love to snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. Also, a little more far-fetched, but any chance I could find some peanut butter to go with?

Thanks!

I'm very excited to be sailing on Allure in September. Am hoping someone can tell me where on the ship I can find fruit? I love to snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. Also, a little more far-fetched, but any chance I could find some peanut butter to go with?

Thanks!

There are baskets of fresh fruit in the windjammer and yes, packets of peanut butter as well. :)

Thanks!

You can find fruit in the WJ, as well as little packages of peanut butter. Park Cafe also has whole fruit and a premade fruit cup. Pretty sure there is also whole fruit on the continental breakfast option of the room service menu, so that would not have a service charge.

Every eating establishment has fresh fruit...

Windjammer

Park Cafe

Solarium

Dining room

Wipeout Cafe

Johnny rockets

No shortage of fruit. I love to eat fresh pineapple while on board 😄.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

Every eating establishment has fresh fruit...

Windjammer

Park Cafe

Solarium

Dining room

Wipeout Cafe

Johnny rockets

A bit hard to simply walk in grab some fruit in some of those establishments as the OP planned.

You will find plenty of fruit on board. Some whole - apples, oranges, bananas, pears etc, and there is also a good deal of cut up fruit ( melons) .

Apples, especially green apples are plentiful. I also use peanut butter and generally have to ask where it is located. It will be in packets.

You can take a few pieces of fruit and packets of peanut butter back the cabin so you have your preferred snack when you want it.

enjoy

M