BOGO Dining, how does it work?

mvh

I'm a little confused on the BOGO Dining that is advertised in the planner. Do they just stick you in any restaurant at any time on the first two nights or can you pick the restaurant and times you want? If so, when can you do this? Is it as much of a hassle as it sounds? We have six on the Freedom in September. Is there a chance we could get in Chops or will we just be stuck in Giovanni's and Sabor. Not much of a savings if that is the case, especially if we have to stress about getting good times. Who has done this recently on the Freedom?

I'm a little confused on the BOGO Dining that is advertised in the planner. Do they just stick you in any restaurant at any time on the first two nights or can you pick the restaurant and times you want? If so, when can you do this? Is it as much of a hassle as it sounds? We have six on the Freedom in September. Is there a chance we could get in Chops or will we just be stuck in Giovanni's and Sabor. Not much of a savings if that is the case, especially if we have to stress about getting good times. Who has done this recently on the Freedom?

You will be able to make changes as soon as you get onboard, Just to go to a specialty restaurant.

We have this booked on Indy in September. She only has Chops and Giovannis. Ideally we would prefer Chops both nights. The terms say just switch onboard. Any chance we could dine at Chops both times?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like you we only wanted Chops and have always been able to make the arrangements on board. We go to Chops as soon as we board and schedule both nights. We are a table for 2 and eat at 8pm and have never had a problem.

We have this booked on Indy in September. She only has Chops and Giovannis. Ideally we would prefer Chops both nights. The terms say just switch onboard. Any chance we could dine at Chops both times?

As long as there is space available, you can go to Chops both nights.

You will be able to make changes as soon as you get onboard, Just to go to a specialty restaurant.

A few days before we got on Freedom 4-11 june i rang the D+ C&A, a man called Lewis emailed the ship and rang me back next day to confirm our first night restaurant and time.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

We were on Indy in April.

IMO Giovanni's was better than chops.

A few days before we got on Freedom 4-11 june i rang the D+ C&A, a man called Lewis emailed the ship and rang me back next day to confirm our first night restaurant and time.

Nice touch. Did Lewis give you the option to make changes pre-cruise?

Nice touch. Did Lewis give you the option to make changes pre-cruise?

The only thing i asked was to confirm Chops Grill and for 8.30 pm for the first night.

He emailed Diamond the consierge on Freedom who sorted the first night for us.

I was delighted and surprised when he rang me the following night.

The only thing i asked was to confirm Chops Grill and for 8.30 pm for the first night.

He emailed Diamond the consierge on Freedom who sorted the first night for us.

I was delighted and surprised when he rang me the following night.

Excellent service.:)

Like you we only wanted Chops and have always been able to make the arrangements on board. We go to Chops as soon as we board and schedule both nights. We are a table for 2 and eat at 8pm and have never had a problem.

As long as there is space available, you can go to Chops both nights.

Many thanks. That's great news.

Thank you for asking this question. We are also going to book the BOGO specialty dining and want to have dinner at Chops and Giovanni's on Freedom in December.

We went into both on Freedom in june.

Our first night in Chops Grill was nice but for the better steaks(I had a Porterhouse) you have to pay a big supplement.

The second night of our BOGO we went to Giovannis and it was so good we went another 2 nights.

Our waiter Roderick from the Philippines was outstanding.

He was going home for 3 months at the end of our cruise in June but should be back when you cruise in December.

We went into both on Freedom in june.

Our first night in Chops Grill was nice but for the better steaks(I had a Porterhouse) you have to pay a big supplement.

The second night of our BOGO we went to Giovannis and it was so good we went another 2 nights.

Our waiter Roderick from the Philippines was outstanding.

He was going home for 3 months at the end of our cruise in June but should be back when you cruise in December.

Thank you for your response. I found the menu, and think the upcharge for the dry aged steaks is fair. I am looking forward to both restaurants.

Please advise as to where I can find BOGO Dining in the planner. Is this just for Freedom? We will be sailing Allure in October. Thanks.

Please advise as to where I can find BOGO Dining in the planner. Is this just for Freedom? We will be sailing Allure in October. Thanks.

If it's offered for your sailing, it would be under Dining.