RCL stocks and on board credit

Hi all, I was trying to search other threads but the one I found were old. If I buy 100 shares which are VERY expensive so I would say if I have 100 shares will I be receiving on board credit. I do get a diamond balcony discount so will I still get the on board? How much for 7 days? And will I get it also for crushing Celebraty? Thanks

Hi,

I own some Royal Caribbean stock (bought it very cheap in 2008), but I don't usually receive the onboard credit. My credit requests frequently are denied because I received a discount on the cruise price.

Chuck

The stock is at an all time high so it will cost dearly for your stockholders shares. I have not been able to take advantage of a credit for a very long time and probably will always receive discounts on cruise fare to preclude ever getting a discount for being a shareholder , unless they change the rules back[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price is MUCH to high to buy it for the OBC. They interviewed the CEO on the business channel just the other day and it seems that the company is doing really well. I did buy Carnival stock about a couple of months ago for $60.00 and I can use it to get OBC for princess cruise also. I never request OBC yet so I don't know if they have so many restrictions like RCL. When ever RCL have some kind of promotions they usually don't give it to me because of the $250.00 balcony discount