my time dining - eat with others?

If my sister and I sign up for my time dining, does it work like it does for lunch where you can sit by yourself or join a large table? I like eating with other people and meeting them, so I'm curious if that's possible with my time dining. Thank you

If my sister and I sign up for my time dining, does it work like it does for lunch where you can sit by yourself or join a large table? I like eating with other people and meeting them, so I'm curious if that's possible with my time dining. Thank you

When you get to the MDR, you can usually chose to eat alone or with a group. We usually switch it up depending on the mood.

You may have to wait a bit longer to eat with others.

As a previous poster stated , if you get a table for two you are literally one foot away from the next table , so you will have people to chat with. We also found that if you dine at the same time every night , so do some of the others seated near you on the first night.

What I found appealing about getting a table for two is , you don't have to wait for others to get their food before you start eating , even though it appears that you are seated with others.

If you have plans , others won't interfere with your time line.

We dined at big tables on our first few cruises , but when we tried mtd we never went back.

My wife and I entertain a lot back home and usually take the time on cruises to dine alone. Surely on Oasis there are private tables at most of the dining venues (meaning a table not right next to another like described), including Coastal Kitchen.

My wife and I entertain a lot back home and usually take the time on cruises to dine alone. Surely on Oasis there are private tables at most of the dining venues (meaning a table not right next to another like described), including Coastal Kitchen.

Usually only in the MDR they are so close. You have more room at the specialty restaurants.