Room Decor

Okay Group..Since RC have so many rules..Are we able to decorate our door with the command strip..I know that it;s a few of us that have Birthdays on this cruise..Because in the Royal Gifts for shopping for things for your room..Just for the Birthday Room Decor only isn't available for Harmony....But ,You can get the package that is double in the price..FYI The alcohol that you can get for delivery to your cabin/ suite is a really good price$$ Thanks

Okay Group..Since RC have so many rules..Are we able to decorate our door with the command strip..I know that it;s a few of us that have Birthdays on this cruise..Because in the Royal Gifts for shopping for things for your room..Just for the Birthday Room Decor only isn't available for Harmony....But ,You can get the package that is double in the price..FYI The alcohol that you can get for delivery to your cabin/ suite is a really good price$$ Thanks

We decorated my MIL/FIL's cabin a couple months ago on the Oasis. Cabin Stewart actually helped. Now, about the alcohol price. :cool: The bottles you can preorder for your cabin are only 375mL. I'm thinking that it's a pretty small bottle for the asking price....

We decorated my MIL/FIL's cabin a couple months ago on the Oasis. Cabin Stewart actually helped. Now, about the alcohol price. :cool: The bottles you can preorder for your cabin are only 375mL. I'm thinking that it's a pretty small bottle for the asking price....

Yes..That's a fifth and you also get soda with it.. For cruise prices i think it's a good price..Remember soda is about $2-3 a can on board plus the cost of the bottle..If i can remember it's cheaper than Carnival bottles..I'm getting my decoration while i'm finding stuff on sale..

Yes..That's a fifth and you also get soda with it.. For cruise prices i think it's a good price..Remember soda is about $2-3 a can on board plus the cost of the bottle..If i can remember it's cheaper than Carnival bottles..I'm getting my decoration while i'm finding stuff on sale..

Actually 375ml is almost exactly 1/2 of a fifth.

The packages use magnets.

I would not use anything adhesive because if there is any damage caused by it, you will be charged.

Beg to differ. A 'fifth' is approximately 750 ml.

I have used Command hooks and strips on GLASS (pajama hook on a glass part-wall, calendar and port info stuck to the framed "art"). Magnets incl. magnetic hooks on the walls or doors, and be careful moving them around. Have read on CC horror stories of passengers having to pay for damage to walls or doors.

I have used Command hooks and strips on GLASS (pajama hook on a glass part-wall, calendar and port info stuck to the framed "art"). Magnets incl. magnetic hooks on the walls or doors, and be careful moving them around. Have read on CC horror stories of passengers having to pay for damage to walls or doors.

Thanks..Yes i've alway used command strips..They have work well for me with no damage or marks left behind..

I remember that. Think it was around the holidays as there were several cabins involved. I believe the charge was around $400 each for damage to the walls.