Picture of the aft Ruby Princess outside of Adagio's.

lovevacadays

I'm searching but not getting what I want. Does anyone have a picture of the aft area outside of Adagio's. I'm assuming there are loungers there like on the Crown. I'd love to see a picture. :D:)

I just looked at a bunch of pictures from cruise deck plans. There are chairs and tables but no loungers. The chairs look like they need cushions but don't seem to have any. I have a membership to cruise deck plans. They have free access but it is limited as to what you can see without a paid membership. You may not be able to see the photos, I do not know. It's a very informative website I get a fair amount of use from it. Lots of photos of cabins and public areas.

I'm searching but not getting what I want. Does anyone have a picture of the aft area outside of Adagio's. I'm assuming there are loungers there like on the Crown. I'd love to see a picture. :D:)

We were on the Ruby in April.

The chairs have big cushions. They are the ornate wrought iron looking type chairs.

It's identical to the Crown and the Emerald.

I hate the fact that they turned one of the nicest areas of the ship into a smoking section. :( It was that way on the Crown in April.

Better they smoke there, than on their balcony's

Sometimes trade off's suck, but that's what comes when you sail with 3000 of your closest friends

Srpilo

My DD, SIL & I were on the Ruby in Alaska in late May.

We spent most of our on-deck time in that area outside Adagio's -- love it. We had mildly cool, often sunny weather & that area was perfect. We love the aft area; we even went in the pool twice.

DD is very allergic to cigarette smoke & had no problems (maybe few smokers on our cruise?). There were no lounge chairs, but nice sitting chairs as shown in the pictures (above post).

We were on the Ruby in April.

The chairs have big cushions. They are the ornate wrought iron looking type chairs.

It's identical to the Crown and the Emerald.

Thank you. I thought it mightthat be like the Crown with tables and chairs. If I recall there are a few loungers on the very sides, but limited.